Hi Mikeycelle, its nice to see another bride for 2013!!

I haven't really talked with rocio or her team yet...i asked about colors(don't have the color orange for chair sashes i guess), and was also told they arent booking actual wedding days until May. That's about all i know so far.

Have you had good luck with them so far? From everything i have read they are great!

It will be nice that you guys are going there this year to check it out! Will help put your mind at ease i'm sure :c)

Hi 87Shayla, no luck yet. I wonder why they're starting their bookings in May.

I have yet to see what types of flowers they have to offer. We're pricing out  DJ's. I like Doremixx so far. I love the lit dancefloor with the cold fireworks!

My photographers are my good friends, a husband and wife team called Benchwerk Photography from New York. Thank goodness they allow outside vendors. Still need a very good videographer. Does anyone know of an artistic videographer?

We're doing a traditional Catholic ceremony in the church. I hope Rocio emails me soon. I know it's the high season and they must be crazy busy.

I got prices on menus and I got a lot of my info from PalladiumAddict.net. I got prices on wedding spa packages which ranges from $112-$340. Did you pay for your bridesmaids and mothers?

Originally Posted by 87shayla View Post

Hi Mikeycelle, its nice to see another bride for 2013!!

I haven't really talked with rocio or her team yet...i asked about colors(don't have the color orange for chair sashes i guess), and was also told they arent booking actual wedding days until May. That's about all i know so far.

Have you had good luck with them so far? From everything i have read they are great!

It will be nice that you guys are going there this year to check it out! Will help put your mind at ease i'm sure :c)

Congratulations Jena! The pictures came out so beautifully! The resort does look gorgeous and the spa looked so big and clean.

I love your flowers! How was the food? Everyone looked like they had an amazing time. That's exactly how I'd imagine my guests would be. Not just one day of fun but a week of celebrating your marriage with your nearest and dearest. Looking forward to your review!

~Celle

Originally Posted by JND2012 View Post

Hey everyone!

We got back a week ago...  and I've been in a depression since lol.  It was AMAZING.  The resort is absolutely GORGEOUS, and there were absolutely no complaints.  I've yet to take my fake nails off so I won't be able to write a long review at this moment, but I have a slideshow of unedited teasers that I thought I'd share.

http://vimeo.com/36174654

It gives you a good idea of the resort/rooms/spa etc.

Hi Ladies!

I've been following this thread for a while and finally joined. I'm getting married at the GP on October 25, 2012. I just want to say thanks for all of the posts, I really have learned so much. To the newest brides: Manda and Jena, you girls looked beautiful, I can't wait to see pictures from all of the upcoming brides. I'm sorry to hear that some of you had trouble communicating with the WCs. I've been working with Vanessa and she is great, she usually replies within 24-48 hours. I'm getting married on the beach, I alway loved having my toes in the sand. I saw a lot of pictures in the beach gazebo, but does anyone have any beach pictures?

Manda, I booked Sascha for my photography, you gave him great recommendations. How many hours did you get him for? I just want to make sure I booked enough time.

Did the hotel provide transportation from the ceremony to cocktail party and then to reception?

We are doing the reception at La Laguna (we also had an option of El Gran Azul) but it was closer to our cocktail party and it seemed from the posts here that La Laguna was more popular.

Dancing is really important for us so we wanted a professional DJ. We booked DJ Doremixx because of their reviews in the area. Did anybody have personal experience with them?

Thanks!!!

Darya

Hi Darya!

I'll be getting married shortly after you so I'm going to want to keep in touch and pick your brain for weather purposes and other questions since it'll be fresh in your mind right before I get married. Yeah Vanessa is fairly new there and I've always gotten answers back from her within the same time frame.

I told Vanessa I was a visual person and to send me as many pics as possible of previous weddings there that they've done and she did, so I would just ask her for some beach ceremony pictures showing various setups and decor.

I've also done extensive google searching and typed in "grand palladium riviera maya wedding photos" and have found lots of helpful photos that way too.