Beautiful pictures! I can't wait to see more wedding pics posted!

Congratulations to JND2012! 

Does anyone know if they allow sparklers? I'd love everyone to carry sparklers after the ceremony to the cocktail area. I thought It'd be a pretty cool idea to light after sunset.

The outlets are the same as ours. No need for a converter.

Originally Posted by rachelw29 View Post

I cant remember from my last trip there, do we need to take a power converter or do our plugs for electical devices fit the plug ins there?

Hmmm.. Not sure about sparklers. I inquired about having sky lanterns, and they didn't allow them (something to do with their environmental policies). Just send the ladies an email. You might not hear back for a while, though!

Originally Posted by Mikeycelle View Post

Beautiful pictures! I can't wait to see more wedding pics posted!

Congratulations to JND2012! 

Does anyone know if they allow sparklers? I'd love everyone to carry sparklers after the ceremony to the cocktail area. I thought It'd be a pretty cool idea to light after sunset.

Hi 87Shayla! I'll be getting in April 2013. My fiance and I will be checking out Grand Palladium Riviera Maya this April 14-21, 2012. Have you heard from Rocio or her team yet?

Hey everyone!

We got back a week ago...  and I've been in a depression since lol.  It was AMAZING.  The resort is absolutely GORGEOUS, and there were absolutely no complaints.  I've yet to take my fake nails off so I won't be able to write a long review at this moment, but I have a slideshow of unedited teasers that I thought I'd share.

http://vimeo.com/36174654

It gives you a good idea of the resort/rooms/spa etc.