Awesome suggestions! Ok so here is what I revised it to:

Quote:
The Grand Palladium Riviera Maya

A all inclusive resort complex that features five hotels in one resort built into acres of mangroves. The Grand Palladium has received numerous awards including the Green Plant Award for preserving the natural ecosystem of the Mayan Riviera coastline. The resort includes many amenities such as water sports, pottery painting, daily activities, nightly shows and 1.5 miles of private beach. Plus the location is close to shopping and many great attractions, like the Mayan ruins. We guarantee that everyone will find something to love.

Does that sounds better? I want my guests to read it and feel excited about going to the GP. wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by adias.angel View Post
OK I have more questions. blush2.gif

Which location are you guys getting married at? I really want to be on the beach but I HATE the location of the chuppah thing by the snackbar. Anyone know if we can go further down the beach away from everyone? Carla wink.gif
Is it really that close to the snack bar?? I know it's down that end of the beach because that end of the beach is the nicest. I am also quite sure that they don't move the chuppah. That is the location I am going with. We're going all the way to Mexico for our wedding so I want it on the beach! cheesy.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicobride2009 View Post
Is it really that close to the snack bar?? I know it's down that end of the beach because that end of the beach is the nicest. I am also quite sure that they don't move the chuppah. That is the location I am going with. We're going all the way to Mexico for our wedding so I want it on the beach! cheesy.gif
Yea it is pretty close, its #1 on the map below. I am just not much for being the center of attention and I don't want a bunch of people staring at me. doh.gif

I don't need the chuppah thing, I just want to have the chairs and small table set up further down the beach. Do you think they can do that?

Click the image to open in full size.

From what I've heard, they are pretty set on the locations. We are doing the gazebo thing on the White Sands end because FI liked the look of it better, and I loved both. Plus, this way I get to wear heels and not worry about sinking into the sandwink.gif.

From what I've read on palladiumaddict.net, the Kantenah part of the beach is really quiet compared to some of the other parts, so even being right next to the snack bar, it might still be a quiet place to get married!

Okay, here is the rundown on locations...I took a site visit there a few months back, unfortunately it was our 11th resort of the week and I had no camera... but all the pics can be found on palladiumaddict.net

1. Gazebo- this is the large white round cement structure it is SUPER CLOSE to the snack bar, I mean like 15 feet or less, in pics it looks further away but it totally isnt. It is beautful and right on the beach overlooking the water but you would have tons of gawkers because the snack shack is 24 hours and it is where you can get appetizers and burgers and stuff

2. On the beach- this is where they setup the Chuppah thing, most brides get married on Kantenah beach as it is the most private, and has the nicest beach

3. Gazebo surrounded by vegetation- this is definately the most private, it does not have an ocean view but is very pretty and in a private area, you can see pictures of this location at

del Sol Photography Wedding Photojournalism

Those are all the locations...let me know if you have more questions. I am getting married June 12 2009.