Ellabaja, thanks for the clarifying that for me.

My fiance and I discussed it last night and if we can I think we will have the ceremony, then pictures and let everyone do their own thing for dinner except the wedding party and family. Would like to see if we can have a reservation for the 18 of us at the ala carte. Then later in the evening do a private cocktail party and dance. I see it is only for 2 hours, do you know if we can pay extra to have it longer??

Originally Posted by Manda123 View Post

Hey Ladies!

Has anyone been able to book a date for 2012 yet? I am really banking on my January 5th date...

I was told that we would be able to in May.  We just were contacted by our travel agent and our dates have changed from the 20-27th to the 22-29th (January 2012).  I want to have the ceremony on the 26th if that's the case...  but I have no idea what to do yet.

Ripemango - I'll email you the info I have!

I'm really excited to hear about all the upcoming weddings - they're SO soon!!!  You must be so excited!

Originally Posted by ripemango View Post

Hi Ladies,

I was wondering if any of you have the wedding packages and list of extras they offer at the resort such as private reception options? I have emailed them several times and I have yet to receive a reply. If you could please email it to: k_morales84@hotmail.com Their chapel is so beautiful. Did anyone get married there? Thanks chicas :)

I sent you 2 emails with the info I have from Rocio as well as the menu options for a private reception.  Check your junk folder if you don't see it!

Thanks for the info! That's too bad about your dates! Did the resort change them or your trip wholesaler? My travel agent is getting in contact with Rocio tomorrow. Rocio mentioned that if I got in touch with her in April she would let me know the date in May that they will start booking. I will let you know what I find out.

Originally Posted by JND2012 View Post

I was told that we would be able to in May.  We just were contacted by our travel agent and our dates have changed from the 20-27th to the 22-29th (January 2012).  I want to have the ceremony on the 26th if that's the case...  but I have no idea what to do yet.

Ripemango - I'll email you the info I have!

I'm really excited to hear about all the upcoming weddings - they're SO soon!!!  You must be so excited!

JND21012,

Could you email me that info as well please with the menu options etc.

Thanks

Originally Posted by JND2012 View Post

I sent you 2 emails with the info I have from Rocio as well as the menu options for a private reception.  Check your junk folder if you don't see it!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Hi everyone! I have been doing lots of research on various wedding venues all around Mexico, my fiance wants a destination wedding and I am happy to have a wedding wherever so long as the vibe is right and guests are happy!  I have been seriously looking at Cabo Azul and was trying to find potential costs for them, but only found a page about their wedding costs from 2010. Does anyone have any updated information on costs / reviews they would like to share of this venue? Or advice in general, anything helps. Thanks so much, happy wedding planning to all!
    • Hello everyone, I am dreaming of a wedding in Costa Rica and was wondering if I could get any help with venues and wedding planners. I am thinking Tamarindo because a close friend of mine lives there and I've been in town more than a couple of times, she's being helpful but is at a loss when it comes to this subject really so I was wondering if anyone here had recommendations. I am not closed to other town suggestions either, if I happen to find a good place and staff somewhere else. These are the places I have so far, has anyone had any experience with any of them?  Stay In Tamarindo Luxury Villas in Costa Rica Luxury Villas Pinilla Tropical Homes of Costa Rica The Point Luxury Villa Thank you so much for your help!
    • Have you ever considered having a wedding inside a bubble? With the current global situation, many couples are looking for unique and creative ways to celebrate their special day while keeping their guests safe. A wedding inside a bubble could provide a whimsical and intimate setting for your ceremony and reception. Imagine saying your vows surrounded by a beautiful bubble filled with twinkling lights and flowers, creating a magical atmosphere for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
    • Adult only resort or not? Let's discuss the pros and cons of choosing an adult-only resort for your honeymoon. While some couples may appreciate the peace and quiet that comes with an adults-only environment, others may prefer a more family-friendly atmosphere. What are your thoughts on this? Have you had any experiences at adult-only resorts that you'd like to share? Let's hear your opinions and recommendations!
    • When it comes to planning a wedding, one of the most exciting parts is choosing the perfect wedding favours for your guests. These small tokens of appreciation are a great way to thank your loved ones for being a part of your special day and to make them feel appreciated.
  • Topics