Hi ladies.

I have discovered that you can pretty much do whatever you want in terms of recptions or cocktail hours- you just have to ask. (Obviously there are some limitations)

We are now having our dinner at Portofino then going to Las Rocas for our reception (that is the bar by the salt water pool). I think this is a great solution :) We had no idea this option existed -I read something about it on here and asked Rocio.

(btw, does ariadna have her own email address?? - sometimes Rocio takes a while to get in touch with..)

Thanks everyone.. 28 days until I leave - I am starting to panic . Yikes!!

Finally, I have a chance to post on this thread! I've been working with Ariadna to reserve my date and take care of things. I'm waiting for her to confirm one per piece and then I will be sending in my deposit. I think the hardest part for me will be figuring out dinner.... It looks like our ceremony will be earlier (1PM) so, I'm not sure what to do really...

Anyone else getting married earlier? What are you guys doing?

I have heard that Rocio really starts to respond much quicker when your date gets closer and WOW its true!! My wedding is on July 29 and as of June 29 I have been in contact with Rocio a few times - yes, i really said a few times! She and I have been writing back and forth about 4 times in the past 2 days! So, dont despair - it does get better. I was one of those brides that complained about the lack of response and waiting for Rocio to write back. I am so thrilled ot be in contact with her now - and she is right on the ball. She has all the info correct and she is making suggestions and confiming our choices. It feels nice- it is all coming together :)

I have been dealing with Ariadna since I booked my wedding a couple of months ago. She has been great to deal with so far and usually takes 1 or 2 days to reply to my emails... Now, I haven't heard back from her in the last 2 weeks! I wrote her several emails and she doesn't reply.

Has anyone heard of her lately? I'm thinking about emailing Roccio to see if everything is alright. Maybe I'm just freaking out for no reason too...

Stephy, I dealt with Ariadna multiple times last week to get things reserved for our day. I haven't talked to her since last Friday, but I also told her I wouldn't be available to get her information until Tuesday.

Where are you with things at this point? Have you put a deposit down and everything with Ariadna?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellabaja1983 View Post
Stephy, I dealt with Ariadna multiple times last week to get things reserved for our day. I haven't talked to her since last Friday, but I also told her I wouldn't be available to get her information until Tuesday.

Where are you with things at this point? Have you put a deposit down and everything with Ariadna?
My deposit has been paid...
I'm confused!!! She usually gets back to me within a couple of days and I haven't heard back from her for a couple of weeks...

We'd been emailing back and forth regarding flowers. I sent her a bunch of pics of what I wanted and she checked with the florist to get prices... I sent her more pictures and more precisions on what I wanted and I never heard back.

I'm sure we sent eachother at least a dozen emails each before that.

I emailed Roccio tonight to see what is going on...

Have you heard anything back at this point, from either of them? I sent in my information today for our deposit, I'm so excited about that. Now, I'm just waiting for her to respond, which I'm assuming will be tonight since she seems to always email at night...

I hope you are having better luck now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellabaja1983 View Post
Have you heard anything back at this point, from either of them? I sent in my information today for our deposit, I'm so excited about that. Now, I'm just waiting for her to respond, which I'm assuming will be tonight since she seems to always email at night...

I hope you are having better luck now!
Noooo... I haven't heard anything back. I'm really starting to get frustrated now. I don't know if she's just busy and now that my deposit has been paid, maybe she doesn't care anymore? Ha... I don't know. I was so happy with her since she was getting back to me within a couple of days and she was so good at answering all my questions. Maybe I asked too many? I don't know.

I'm really starting to get frustrated now...

I'm happy for you that paid your deposit!!!!!!! It's so exciting!!!!!

That's so weird, and I can imagine your frustrations! I hope that doesn't happen with me! I had emailed Roccio a couple of times and NEVER heard back from her so I'm glad Ariadna responded, but now you have me a little worried.

It's hard for me to believe that she doesn't care now that you have paid your deposit, because I've heard that that's when they communicate more... I think that was on this post actually. I would say email her again, but I know you have done that... Maybe, do it anywayhuh.gif That just stinks...

Thanks, I'm so excited about it. We just heard from the TA last night about the possibility of cheaper airfare out of Boston, so we very well may do that too!