Photo

ROR Brides quick question.....

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 durhambride

durhambride
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 09:44 PM

I recently booked the Caprice package, can anyone give me some insight on their experiance if they have used this package. Were you satisfied or should I look at another package?

TIA

#2 sally

sally
    • 302 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 07:37 AM

How many guests do you have?
      If you have 5 rooms booked in your group you can go with the free package.
      Most people do that and then just upgrade the bits they want.
      Hope this helps

#3 divadivine25

divadivine25
      • 427 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 07:51 PM

Hey Durhambride! I didnt know you were here!

We decided to go with the FREE package and upgrade as necessary. We plan to do our flowers, decorate the gazebo, bring rose petals and all that good stuff. The upgrades will include a band, open bar, and a few other things tbd.HTH!

#4 DLyteful

DLyteful
        • 879 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 11:28 AM

Yeah, most brides I know went with the free package and upgraded accordinly. Plus I really dont think there are many decor differences between the 3 packages and there is a very good chance that the decorations you want are not included in the caprice pkg. If you want to make sure, you could try emailing Chandlyn and asking her if the specific decor and iteams you want are included in the caprice pks or are extra. I think the only difference is the possible room upgrade, the spa treatment.

Congrats! and good luck!

#5 durhambride

durhambride
          • 10 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 04:49 PM

Thanks Ladies!! I think I am going to go with the free package and get the things I want individually!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users