Photo

Andre's Reaction - for Leigh & all the "boudoir girls" :)

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#61 *JillD*

*JillD*
  • 5,112 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 12:21 PM

I'm considering doing it, and I would do an album as well, no pics on display!

#62 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 12:23 PM

I am having Leigh make a album for me - which I haven't done yet, I need to pick out my favorite photos first. I just wouldn't be able to do a good job like Sarah! The slideshow is probably a good sampling of the PG-rated photos!

#63 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 07 March 2007 - 12:30 PM

sarah thanks for the collage, I can't look at it right now, as I have teenage boys around all day long, so I promise to look at in the privacy of my home, not at school.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#64 soulmates

soulmates
      • 538 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 02:09 PM

I have scheduled an appointed to get this done and was planning on giving it to him the day of or the night before. can't decide which one to do....i would love to see anyone pics if they have any that they wouldn't mind me looking at to get some ideas!!!

#65 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 02:14 PM

here is a slideshow that Leigh Miller posted of a boudoir session she did with three of us girls (one of which was Lenita!) http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t3283

#66 soulmates

soulmates
          • 538 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 02:26 PM

Thanks so much AKH. Leigh you did a great job...loved them...

#67 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 02:37 PM

you're quite welcome! and as you can see from Andre's reaction - they were a big hit! thanks to Jill for sharing these photos so quickly, i think it's motivated some of the other girls to go ahead and do this. yay!

#68 soulmates

soulmates
              • 538 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 02:53 PM

So where are you getting married at and when? It has motavited me to work out alot more and get in shape.

#69 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 02:58 PM

I am getting married at Las Caletas in June 07. The idea was that I'd get in better shape before these pictures, but it really didn't happen. The good thing is that Leigh did a good job of hiding my "trouble" areas! I'd love to do these again when I am in better shape, but not sure that will happen!

#70 leigh miller

leigh miller
                  • 936 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 03:02 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by akh
                    I am getting married at Las Caletas in June 07. The idea was that I'd get in better shape before these pictures, but it really didn't happen. The good thing is that Leigh did a good job of hiding my "trouble" areas! I'd love to do these again when I am in better shape, but not sure that will happen!
                    trust me. ann has no trouble areas! whats wrong with you ann!

on a side note i did finally work out today. i did the elliptical for 15 minutes, yes im a wimp and then free weights, bouncy ball thing for about another 15. i hope i can add about 10 minutes a week on the elliptical until i get to an hour. pray for me :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users