Photo

MAYAN Palace Anyone???

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MNSam

MNSam
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 01:27 PM

Is anyone marrying or has been married at the Mayan Palace in the riviera maya

I would love to find another person to chat with and ask questions about the Mayan Palace!

#2 MarieSam

MarieSam
    • VIP Member
    • 2,336 posts
      • LocationSouthern California

Posted 22 August 2008 - 06:05 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by MNSam
      Is anyone marrying or has been married at the Mayan Palace in the riviera maya

I would love to find another person to chat with and ask questions about the Mayan Palace!
      I have stayed at both the Mayan Palace (June 06) and its sister resort the Grand Mayan (June 0 which shares the same grounds. Was thinking of having my wedding there at first, but decided on another venue. But if you have any questions about either place, ask away! Plus I've got tons of pics of both accommodations and of the beautiful grounds.

#3 kelcrooks

kelcrooks
      • 88 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 09:28 AM

I am getting married there on November 9th. Have been working with Yazmin - she's been great.

Are you getting married there? I haven't heard of anyone else getting married there on this board.

#4 MNSam

MNSam
        • 8 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 01:19 PM

Hello!

Yes, I am marrying there in January 2010! Im so excited I have found someone else! I have vacationed there, spring of 07 I believe, have you been there? Its beautiful!

I am also working with Yazmin but she may think I am crazy!! I ask a lot of questions! I would love to chat with you about your experience thus far and maybe you have gotten questions answered that I have not or vice versa!

Are you doing everything on the beach? Ceremony, reception, dance? That is what we have chosen! But its hard because she wont really give me any details on what decorations they are going to use etc. I am a very detailed person so I really really want to know what everything is going to look like!!

Would love to chat more with you, maybe email would work?

#5 love47135

love47135
          • 1 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 11:18 AM

Hi ladies!

I am looking into getting married at the Grand Mayan/Mayan Palace at Riviera Maya. I was wondering how your weddings went there?

Any information would be helpful! I'm having a hard time finding people that have been married there.

Thanks in advance,

Darian

#6 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
            • 3,074 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:27 AM

Congrats MNSam + welcome to the forum ! We recently captured some wedding "moments that matter" at the Maya Palace, which you can see on our website gallery, or at this link.........https://www.facebook...83524486&type=3

Enjoy your research and all the best with your plans :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                                  100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users