Sign in to follow this  
PrettyPeaches

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica

Quote:
Originally Posted by sally View Post
There is a great thread with loads of information in the Jamaica sub forum
I don't see a sub forum for that.. Either I am completely missing it or it no longer exists :)

jamaica08, I just checked that link and because of that I am changing my mind. The resort is beautiful BUT I am such a beach person once I read that it was man made (I had already had my doubts after viewing pics on travel adivisor) my mind was quickly made up and I have decided to keep looking for another hotel. Orginally I was set on Punta Cana but having to have docs translated into Spanish then have the wedding certificate back to English I changed my mind. I am getting so frustrated luckily the wedding is not until december 2010 :)

I have contacted a few brides through traveladvisor.. All of the brides had a great wedding, and they got what they wanted.. So that's why we choose GBPJ.. We also choose it because of the price.. where we live we have to take a connecting flight to get to a bigger city.. and we booked through Air Canada Vacations to get a cheap connecting flight :) I guess it all depends on what you are looking for and how many people are attending!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • I’m getting married in six months to my foreign girlfriend. I was advised by a friend that one of the things I need to do before saying I do is to get a prenuptial agreement. Basically it’s supposed to protect my assets and properties in case my relationship with my future wife goes down the drain. I don’t know though if this is an acceptable practice when marrying Kiev ladies. I don’t want to do it if it would be insulting on her end. I need advice on this. Please help me.
    • So we are currently looking for an all inclusive resort for the wedding. We have 60 guests and found all the Dreams resorts as options and all of them gave us a quote and discounted price since it’s off season etc. Resorts in Punta Canta gave us a reasonable price, Dominicus gave us a really good deal then La Romana Resort and Spa gave us their regular price and so hard to negotiate. Will someone tell us how special is this resort that they won’t give us a good discount when all my guests are staying in their resort for 5-8 days. We are bringing $$$ in their resort and not give us a discount?  What is so special with this resort?  Can somebody recommend a beautiful resort? 
    • Hello Everyone, Share your favorite wedding venues. And also give me a Solution. I choose Wedding Venues in mobile al the Anne-marie cottage.
    • Hello Jania! are you bringing any external vendor for your wedding?
    • Looking forward to seeing your cruise wedding photos!!!
  • Topics