• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 *Casey*

*Casey*
  • 5,209 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 11:05 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by nicoleandscott
    sad! are you in NY? i think they need a little taste of texas in the form of shiner! haha
    Yeah... moved here about a year and a half ago to FINALLY be with my FI who is also a Texan. It's funny... this guy that I work with who travels to TX a lot for games talks to me all the time about Shiner Bock. He says that it's his favorite thing about TX. That and the women. YEEHAW!

#32 KatyKo

KatyKo
    • 851 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 11:44 AM

So adorable...this is the theme I keep picturing for my AHR too...now I have some inspiration...I can't wait to see pics of the actual event. Good luck!!

#33 KatyKo

KatyKo
      • 851 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 06:50 PM

I have been discussing our AHR with FI and plan to show him your mock ups..I already told him about them.

Another idea I had, which I don't think you mentioned would be some clear Christmas lights. I love that look and think it would be great with your rustic AHR theme.

When I picture my AHR it reminds me of the scene in Hope Floats when they are at the dance :)

#34 volley7878

volley7878
        • 61 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 03:38 AM

the bottles are perfect!

#35 volley7878

volley7878
          • 61 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 03:40 AM

you're inspiring me to get working!

#36 nicoleandscott

nicoleandscott
            • 397 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 02:36 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by FutureMrsRust
              I have been discussing our AHR with FI and plan to show him your mock ups..I already told him about them.

Another idea I had, which I don't think you mentioned would be some clear Christmas lights. I love that look and think it would be great with your rustic AHR theme.

When I picture my AHR it reminds me of the scene in Hope Floats when they are at the dance :)
              i hope he likes them! :) i love, love the Christmas lights idea. our venue already has them in place, so it's perfect!!
              you're inspiring me to get working!
              haha this forum has inspired me to get to work! good luck!

#37 KatyKo

KatyKo
              • 851 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 09:48 AM

We visited our site this weekend and are very inspired to start collecting our mason jars :) I am interested to see what your invites to your AHR look like...we recently got Photoshop, so we played around all day yesterday with invite ideas :)

#38 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 10,366 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 09:52 AM

everything looks great!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users