Sign in to follow this  
nicoleandscott

AHR decorations *lots-o-pics*

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoleandscott View Post
sad! are you in NY? i think they need a little taste of texas in the form of shiner! haha
Yeah... moved here about a year and a half ago to FINALLY be with my FI who is also a Texan. It's funny... this guy that I work with who travels to TX a lot for games talks to me all the time about Shiner Bock. He says that it's his favorite thing about TX. That and the women. YEEHAW!

So adorable...this is the theme I keep picturing for my AHR too...now I have some inspiration...I can't wait to see pics of the actual event. Good luck!!

I have been discussing our AHR with FI and plan to show him your mock ups..I already told him about them.

Another idea I had, which I don't think you mentioned would be some clear Christmas lights. I love that look and think it would be great with your rustic AHR theme.

When I picture my AHR it reminds me of the scene in Hope Floats when they are at the dance :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureMrsRust View Post
I have been discussing our AHR with FI and plan to show him your mock ups..I already told him about them.

Another idea I had, which I don't think you mentioned would be some clear Christmas lights. I love that look and think it would be great with your rustic AHR theme.

When I picture my AHR it reminds me of the scene in Hope Floats when they are at the dance :)
i hope he likes them! :) i love, love the Christmas lights idea. our venue already has them in place, so it's perfect!! smile123.gif

i LOVE hope floats...good inspiration!

Quote:
Originally Posted by volley7878 View Post
you're inspiring me to get working!
haha this forum has inspired me to get to work! good luck!

We visited our site this weekend and are very inspired to start collecting our mason jars :) I am interested to see what your invites to your AHR look like...we recently got Photoshop, so we played around all day yesterday with invite ideas :)