Photo

I Think My Invitations are Finally Done! What do you think?

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#11 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 03:12 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Christine
    they look great. I like all the brads and the sparkly look to the paper. and the ribbon in front is great. we have a band going around ours and there is a little circular thing with our monogram on it to cover the place where the two ends meet? could you do something like that if you are still unsure about the brads.
    That's a good idea Christine. I think that's what Ann did too. Hmm....back to the drawing board!

#12 KarlaV

KarlaV
    • 171 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 03:13 PM

They look so great!! I cant believe they are DIY!
      KarlaV
      Karla&Ronnie
      Wedding Slideshow
      Engagement Slideshow
      May 5, 2007Westin Resort and Spa Los CabosCustom Stationery and Wedding Invitations

#13 anaderoux

anaderoux
      • 3,220 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 03:14 PM

OMG you girls are so crafty!!! I wish I could do something like that!!!

#14 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 05 March 2007 - 03:15 PM

Sarah, this is what my first mock up looked like. just so you visualize the idea.
        Click the image to open in full size.
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#15 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 03:16 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by anacgarcia
          OMG you girls are so crafty!!! I wish I could do something like that!!!
          You could totally do this Anny, I just don't know if I'd want to if I had to make as many as you would! It's kinda easy to go overboard on this DIY stuff when you only have 17 guests:)

#16 anaderoux

anaderoux
          • 3,220 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 03:24 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by AQHARIDER
            You could totally do this Anny, I just don't know if I'd want to if I had to make as many as you would! It's kinda easy to go overboard on this DIY stuff when you only have 17 guests:)
            I would drive myself crazy if I did 250 of them hahahaha, but maybe for my bridal shower..

#17 anaderoux

anaderoux
            • 3,220 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 03:24 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by AQHARIDER
              I would drive myself crazy if I did 250 of them hahahaha, but maybe for my bridal shower.. but It would be something more simple.. not that fancy..

#18 MagsieMexico

MagsieMexico
              • 420 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 03:28 PM

Oh my goodness, i was just thinking that it must be SO MUCH work to do these, but so worth it because they turned out great, but then saw you have 17 guests which makes it a bit better. Great work! I really like them a lot, some great ideas for me when I get there.
                Margaret & Eric

#19 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 6,996 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 03:30 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by MagsieMexico
                  Oh my goodness, i was just thinking that it must be SO MUCH work to do these, but so worth it because they turned out great, but then saw you have 17 guests which makes it a bit better. Great work! I really like them a lot, some great ideas for me when I get there.
                  I'm sending out only 12 of these total- thank God! I'm sending out about 80 announcements, but I haven't gotten to those yet!

#20 Christine

Christine
                  • VIP Member
                  • 21,514 posts
                  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 05 March 2007 - 03:33 PM

Sarah what are you doing for annoucements?

If I am sending invites to everyone, I don't have to do annoucements afterwards right?
                  Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users