Jump to content

Photo

I got my koozies!


  • Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#41 BBtoB

BBtoB
  • Jr. Member
  • 399 posts

    Posted 15 May 2009 - 02:16 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by PhillyBride09
    Ok..Thanks!! I really am freaking out..LOL They are one of the main things I "have to have" in my OOT bag. Plus, Now that everything is so close, I am stressing over everything. I know you can probably relate!!

    I will relax a little now that I know it takes some time :)
    Hi! Glad to see you! Say, did you ever get your Koozies, I just ordered mine today. Just sent him the email of what I wanted. So now I am nervous. Do you think I will get them by my wedding date, July 5?

    Eeek!

    Thanks!

    #42 BlakleyBrideToBe

    BlakleyBrideToBe
    • Sr. Member
    • 2,115 posts

      Posted 15 May 2009 - 02:52 PM

      I just ordered mine from him too.

      #43 BBtoB

      BBtoB
      • Jr. Member
      • 399 posts

        Posted 21 May 2009 - 08:43 PM

        BlakeyBridetoBe...have you heard from Barry? So I sent in my order, got the proof but the letters changes than from what I asked ( it was way different frothe sample...and the teal was too green, so I was a little high maintance and asked if I could change the lettering to a more cursive font and do white instead. That was a couple days ago. I hope he is not mad..but that is what proofs are there for right? Oh well...I will wait till next week.

        #44 **~Jenn~**

        **~Jenn~**
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,236 posts

          Posted 21 May 2009 - 10:05 PM

          Hi Ladies, i did get my koozies!!! I would up e-mailing him through ebay and he got back to me. He said e was trying to send me my proof a couple of times. I'm not sure why I never got it.
          I finall did though and it wasn't long after that when he shipped it out. The whole thing took like 3 weeks total from the start until they were in my hand :-)
          I like them...You can't beat it for the price :-)
          Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
          My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

          #45 destination

          destination
          • Jr. Member
          • 215 posts

            Posted 21 May 2009 - 10:08 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by PhillyBride09
            Hi Ladies, i did get my koozies!!! I would up e-mailing him through ebay and he got back to me. He said e was trying to send me my proof a couple of times. I'm not sure why I never got it.
            I finall did though and it wasn't long after that when he shipped it out. The whole thing took like 3 weeks total from the start until they were in my hand :-)
            I like them...You can't beat it for the price :-)
            email complications for you too huh? Kinda makes me wonder if that is just his cover for lacking communication. Oh well, glad you got them and love them. YAY!

            #46 HotTamale

            HotTamale
            • Jr. Member
            • 304 posts

              Posted 25 May 2009 - 08:58 PM

              They look great!

              #47 Cassondra2009

              Cassondra2009
              • Jr. Member
              • 444 posts

                Posted 25 May 2009 - 09:22 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by PhillyBride09
                Hi Ladies, i did get my koozies!!! I would up e-mailing him through ebay and he got back to me. He said e was trying to send me my proof a couple of times. I'm not sure why I never got it.
                I finall did though and it wasn't long after that when he shipped it out. The whole thing took like 3 weeks total from the start until they were in my hand :-)
                I like them...You can't beat it for the price :-)

                Hi! I'm also getting married at Dreams Cancun and wanted to put Koozies in my OOT bags, but my FI thinks its only worth it if the resort gives cans/bottles. Does Dreams serve drinks in cans/bottles?

                #48 Kat81

                Kat81
                • VIP Member
                • 7,615 posts

                  Posted 25 May 2009 - 10:03 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Cassondra2009
                  Hi! I'm also getting married at Dreams Cancun and wanted to put Koozies in my OOT bags, but my FI thinks its only worth it if the resort gives cans/bottles. Does Dreams serve drinks in cans/bottles?
                  The drinks in your room are bottles. Other than that everything is served in glasses. I had them made because I wanted them to have to bring home.

                  #49 Cassondra2009

                  Cassondra2009
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 444 posts

                    Posted 25 May 2009 - 10:09 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Kat81
                    The drinks in your room are bottles. Other than that everything is served in glasses. I had them made because I wanted them to have to bring home.
                    Thats what I was thinking too but FI isn't convinced...thanks for the reply

                    #50 Taghan

                    Taghan
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 239 posts

                      Posted 31 May 2009 - 08:42 PM

                      Love them!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users