Photo

Any AZ mommies or mommy-to-be out there?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 01:18 PM

My mom's company (Classic Cuisine) is one of the sponsers of this event, a HUGE Children's Consignment Sale, and it looks really cool. She did it last year too, and said there was a lot of cool stuff there. I thought I'd post a link for anyone that is interested!

Savvy Mommies

Let me know if anyone goes, I'll tell my mom to look out for you. And I bet I can talk her into giving you some free food too!

#2 Jessica

Jessica
    • VIP Member
    • 11,939 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 01:34 PM

That sounds fun!

There's one of these things where I live in NJ in Oct. I'm going to try and go... and maybe sell some stuff of Aiden's that I'm not interested in holding on to.

#3 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
      • 1,131 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 02:48 PM

Ann- I'm not a mommy-to-be, but my company does work with caterers. I can get your mom's info after i return from my honeymoon.

#4 Martha

Martha
        • VIP Member
        • 3,906 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 02:27 PM

That sounds awesome!

#5 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 10:46 AM

Anyone planning on going to this? I might try to get to AZ for this weekend and help out.

Quote:
            Originally Posted by azhuskergirl
            Ann- I'm not a mommy-to-be, but my company does work with caterers. I can get your mom's info after i return from my honeymoon.
            Absolutely! Let me know if you want her info.

#6 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 10:32 PM

Ok, this event started tonight - and WOW, there is a lot of amazing stuff there. I had to hold back and only bought what I could fit in my luggage. I bought this really cute blanket, in addition to a few outfits.

They not only have consignment stuff there, but many vendors too. Like my mom, and this woman I bought the handmade blanket from. I'll have to take pictures for you - it's so cute! I bought one for my best friend who just had a baby on Tue.

So if anyone goes - look for me at my mom's booth!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users