• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#21 Tracy

Tracy
  • 281 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 08:32 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by endlesslove
    Are you guys getting the regular cups or these (14 oz Color Changing Mood Steins) If they're the second one I'll definitely buy. I really don't c are for the stadium cups.
    Hi, this is actually for the stadium cups, not the steins. Stadium cups are 79 CENTS whereas the Steins are $1.48 - so big difference when you need 60 or 100 - ha ha. Please let us know if you still want these. THANKS

Current order:
    Catandcleo - 100
    Beachbride - 50
    DaveMatthews - 23
    Tracy - 60
    Endlesslove - 20 (??need to confirm)

Is there anyone else interested?

Thanks

#22 OROBride1008

OROBride1008
    • 417 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 12:34 PM

I would love to go in with you guys because I need like 125 but I'm not getting married in mexico. I love the logo though.

#23 catandcleo

catandcleo
      • 173 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 01:17 PM

At that quantity, though, it shouldn't be too hard to find some more Jamaica brides on here to go in with. Good luck!!

#24 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
        • Banned
        • 1,051 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 01:30 PM

The count sounds good to me! AND you can make it 25 for me if that's easier for you, it's no problem for me!

#25 monicaswave

monicaswave
          • 450 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 03:05 PM

ok it looks like I won't go in on the purchase with you guys anymore. I found a place that will do small quanity custom orders so we might get the cups done with our name on them instead. It costs a little bit more per cup since it's a smaller order but the price already includes any art work fees.

post pictures of your cups when you get them.

#26 catandcleo

catandcleo
            • 173 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 06:06 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by monicaswave
              ok it looks like I won't go in on the purchase with you guys anymore. I found a place that will do small quanity custom orders so we might get the cups done with our name on them instead. It costs a little bit more per cup since it's a smaller order but the price already includes any art work fees.

post pictures of your cups when you get them.
              No problem - and yes, i am sure at least one of us will - but please let us see yours when they come in too!!!

#27 endlesslove

endlesslove
              • 362 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 09:47 PM

I'm gonna have to pass, I'm not to fond of the stadium cups.

#28 Tracy

Tracy
                • 281 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 10:42 PM

Hi girls - I spoke with Andrew today...and he can actually ship them to multiple destinations from his shop (rather than paying the shipping to ship them all to me, and then paying me to ship them out to you...I thought this way would be easier). He will give you shipping costs, once we figure out who is in, and what everyone's zip/postal code is.
                  For now, we really need 1 more person. I'm not sure how to include a "thread" in a post...but if someone can tell me how to do that, i can post this opportunity in my December 08 Brides Forum....are there any other places? If we end up at only 235..which we are at now, then I know Catandcleo offered to take the extra's and I can take a few extra's too....i want to get this order in as I know there are some weddings coming up soon :)

#29 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
                  • Banned
                  • 1,051 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 11:50 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Tracy
                    Hi girls - I spoke with Andrew today...and he can actually ship them to multiple destinations from his shop (rather than paying the shipping to ship them all to me, and then paying me to ship them out to you...I thought this way would be easier). He will give you shipping costs, once we figure out who is in, and what everyone's zip/postal code is.
                    For now, we really need 1 more person. I'm not sure how to include a "thread" in a post...but if someone can tell me how to do that, i can post this opportunity in my December 08 Brides Forum....are there any other places? If we end up at only 235..which we are at now, then I know Catandcleo offered to take the extra's and I can take a few extra's too....i want to get this order in as I know there are some weddings coming up soon :)
                    Thanks a lot for making that phone call. That's great about the shipping! Can I pay you through "pay-pal" my portion? What logo are we going for? Thanks:)

#30 niels408

niels408
                    • 327 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 10:49 AM

Hey Ladies,

Phew, glad i found this in time...I would LOVE to go in on the order with you ladies...real quick are you doing the clear cups that are an array of color when liquid is added or are you picking a certain specific shade of cups?
                      I would need 70 cups if possible.

Thanks,
                      Laura

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users