Sign in to follow this  
catandcleo

Custom Cups - split order - any takers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
Hi girls - I spoke with Andrew today...and he can actually ship them to multiple destinations from his shop (rather than paying the shipping to ship them all to me, and then paying me to ship them out to you...I thought this way would be easier). He will give you shipping costs, once we figure out who is in, and what everyone's zip/postal code is.
For now, we really need 1 more person. I'm not sure how to include a "thread" in a post...but if someone can tell me how to do that, i can post this opportunity in my December 08 Brides Forum....are there any other places? If we end up at only 235..which we are at now, then I know Catandcleo offered to take the extra's and I can take a few extra's too....i want to get this order in as I know there are some weddings coming up soon :)
That is great, and definitely makes things easier. Let us know how we should pay and what we owe once the shipping is calculated. Thank you for arranging this!

You just have to copy the URL from this thread and paste in the reply on the other thread. It should automatically change it to a link. That is what I do, but there could be an easier way that I'm just not aware of. I'm definitely not a forum expert! Ha ha!

Yeah, that's the way i do it too!

Laura - i think you are now officially our hero. rockon.gif

I believe (and someone jump in here if we haven't actually agreed to this!) we are planning on the multi-coloured (frosted to assorted rainbow colours) with the second logo (about half-way down the first page of this thread) in black.

Is that correct ladies?

So, just to re-iterate, as far as numbers, we have:

catandcleo: 100

beachbride08: 50

tracy: 60

davematthews16: 25

niels408: 70

for a big whopping grand total of: 305!!!!!!

Tracy,

Can we each PM you our shipping info? And can you do PayPal, or would you prefer some sort of check/money order?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niels408 View Post
Hey Ladies,

Phew, glad i found this in time...I would LOVE to go in on the order with you ladies...real quick are you doing the clear cups that are an array of color when liquid is added or are you picking a certain specific shade of cups?
I would need 70 cups if possible.

Thanks,
Laura
HI Laura, fantastic! Glad you are in. We are donig the frosted cups, that will change to a color when cold liquid is added. The color they change to will be assorted (that was the vendor's recommendation).

I will place the order tomorrow, and let everyone know the price. Would everyone be able to email me at tracy_hawley@msn.com with your mailing address (if you haven't already)
YEAH - i'm excited, these are going to look great.

Also, the logo we are using is the one CATANDCLEO created.....(the bigger one), which you can see early on in the post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
HI Laura, fantastic! Glad you are in. We are donig the frosted cups, that will change to a color when cold liquid is added. The color they change to will be assorted (that was the vendor's recommendation).

I will place the order tomorrow, and let everyone know the price. Would everyone be able to email me at tracy_hawley@msn.com with your mailing address (if you haven't already)
YEAH - i'm excited, these are going to look great.

Also, the logo we are using is the one CATANDCLEO created.....(the bigger one), which you can see early on in the post.
Woo Hoo! You are awesome! I will email you my address tonight. Did you say the pay-pal thing is ok? How much do I owe ya? Thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by catandcleo View Post
Yeah, that's the way i do it too!

Laura - i think you are now officially our hero. rockon.gif

I believe (and someone jump in here if we haven't actually agreed to this!) we are planning on the multi-coloured (frosted to assorted rainbow colours) with the second logo (about half-way down the first page of this thread) in black.

Is that correct ladies?

So, just to re-iterate, as far as numbers, we have:

catandcleo: 100
beachbride08: 50
tracy: 60
davematthews16: 25
niels408: 70

for a big whopping grand total of: 305!!!!!!

Tracy,
Can we each PM you our shipping info? And can you do PayPal, or would you prefer some sort of check/money order?
Yes, that is correct.

Yup - pay pal works great. The cups will be 79 cents each plus whatever shipping...i'll post the totals for everyone tomorrow. yeah...i'm so glad this worked out.