Photo

Custom Cups - split order - any takers?

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#1 catandcleo

catandcleo
  • 173 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 12:07 PM

Ok, i think this is the right place for this thread because it is not really a "buy, sell, or trade" - more of an offer/proposition.

In reading this thread Click the image to open in full size.

#2 beachbride08

beachbride08
    • VIP Member
    • 2,372 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 12:36 PM

You already know I'm in for 50 cups. What if we put the Riviera Maya, Mexico underneath the line and maybe make it a little bigger? I didn't look at the site, but do they charge extra for a color logo, or should we do black? That may suit more people's color themes. Just a thought.
      Michelle

#3 catandcleo

catandcleo
      • 173 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 12:50 PM

ok, i can do that... let me play around with the logo and i will upload another. My logo is in brown and turquoise, but i would be perfectly fine with just having them printed in black. brb...

Ok, what about this? i can also move the wording around a bit - either centred, left justified or right justified. which would you prefer? (I am undecided at this point so very open to suggestions!)

Click the image to open in full size.

#4 beachbride08

beachbride08
        • VIP Member
        • 2,372 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 01:05 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by catandcleo
          ok, i can do that... let me play around with the logo and i will upload another. My logo is in brown and turquoise, but i would be perfectly fine with just having them printed in black. brb...

Ok, what about this? i can also move the wording around a bit - either centred, left justified or right justified. which would you prefer? (I am undecided at this point so very open to suggestions!)

Click the image to open in full size.
          I like this one. It was a little hard to read the Mexico part on the first one that is why I thought it might look better on the bottom. I think it looks good in the center the way you have it.
          Michelle

#5 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
          • Banned
          • 1,051 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 11:49 AM

I'm interested in splitting cups as well. I posted on my January forum to see if anyone wanted to do it too. The only problem with me is, I kind of wanted the year on it and I'm a January 09 bride. Buuut, if no one in that thread wants to split, I will just join in with you guys if that's ok? I'm not picky, I just LOVED these cups and want some, but am only having 22 guests. :)

#6 Tracy

Tracy
            • 281 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 12:14 PM

Do we have any idea of the price of these cups? I love them. I would need probably 60 of them. I had already bought some at the dollar store, but I can hopefully return them if these turn out to be reasonable. The Brown/Turquoise are the perfect colors for me...but i can live with black - if we want to do that as well. Between the 4 of us...are we getting close to 250?

#7 Tracy

Tracy
              • 281 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 12:17 PM

Ignore my question - I just saw they are 70 CENTS...which is only a little more than my cheap, not customized, not changing color cups cost from the Dollar Store...so I am in!! I assume then we will just pay your shipping costs to send them to us - right?

#8 Tracy

Tracy
                • 281 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 12:18 PM

..or if it's easier (i just noticed you are in BC), we can ship them all to a US address (avoiding the customs hassle) and then we can ship yours to you.

#9 catandcleo

catandcleo
                  • 173 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 07:39 PM

well, i only need about 100 (realistically, i don't NEED nearly that many, but that should be a good number for the AHR and some leftovers for home, etc.)

So far we have:

Beachbride08 - 50
                    Davematthews16 - 25 (do you mind taking the extra 3 just for the sake of rounding?)
                    Tracy - 60
                    Me - 100

That puts us at 235, so almost 250! If no one else wants to pad their order a bit, i can easily take the extra... i have a sister in college and plastic cups are like fine china to her and her friends.

As for shipping, i can certainly take care of it if necessary, but it might be easier if someone else could manage it. (I have a post office box in Washington state, but i would have to go pick them up, take them back to Vancouver and then sort them and re-package them and ship them. Like i said - it's doable, but it would definitely be much easier if anyone else could do it!) Anyone interested?

Oh, i also have the logo in a hi-res file, so whoever puts in the order, i can send that too.

#10 Tracy

Tracy
                    • 281 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 07:49 PM

Hi there, I don't mind putting in the order, as long as we split the shipping to me, and then each individual pays for the shipping to them...does that seem fair to everyone? Let's leave this post open for another few days and see if we can find anyone who wants them......just to see if we can get to $250. Woudl you like to email me the hi-res art? tracy_hawley@msn.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users