Kool Beach Club

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 MAK

• 89 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 11:39 AM

We are going for a site visit in October to pick out our reception venue. Has anyone seen or planning to wed at the Kool beach club in Playa del Carmen?

#2 pdcbride09

• 76 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 12:08 PM

Yes. It's actually right next to Mamitas beach club which is one of the best beaches in Playa(downtown area). I use to have a menu for Kool beach club from a wedding coordinator but I cannot find it! But I do have the contact information for the wedding coordinator that gave me the info.

Her name is Tere Espinosa of Paradise Weddings. Her email is: weddingstere@yahoo.com.mx

She is the official wedding coordinator for Playa Palms(hotel) on the beach right next to the Blue Parrot Beach Club(where we are having ours!) Good luck!

#3 MAK

• 89 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 08:22 AM

Thank You!

#4 HotTamale

• 304 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 04:41 PM

I've heard a lot of great things about Kool Beach Club. I found this video of it on Youtube. Hopefully this will assist you.

#5 MAK

• 89 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 12:16 PM

Thanks for the info April!! I'm really looking forward to our site visit next month, hopefully we'll be able to see a few beach clubs. I can't believe how fast this year has flown by....

PS. Great Website!!! You are going to be my inspiration to finish ours ; ) monaydave.com

#6 PaulSchrank

• Vendor
            • 237 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 02:31 AM

Here are some wedding videos from Kool Beach Club:

PlayaWeddings' VENUE: Kool Beach Club album on Vimeo

It's a great place for a reception. The only drawback is the unsightly construction behind it but that should be complete soon, at least by the end of the year.

#7 weddingsinplaya

• Vendor
              • 68 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 03:41 PM

Did you go already? i hope u tried the Poblano soup and chicken Mole""!! let us know...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users