Photo

DJ Ricardo

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 ksandahl

ksandahl
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 03:23 PM

I booked him for 6 hours but I used him for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and then 3 hours for dancing. We only had 30 people so that amount of time was perfect although it does go by so fast! If you have any other questions regarding Ricardo just let me know. I had a great expereience with him and would totally recommend him!

=) Kristen

#12 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,569 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 01:50 AM

I just booked him for 5 hours.

#13 marise

marise
      • 179 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 06:12 AM

I booked DJ Ricardo too for my October 26th, 09 wedding at Dreams. We met with him during our site visit last weekend. My fiance works with alot of DJ's and he was very impressed with DJ Ricardo's demo. He's been a DJ for 23 years and most of those years of experience were from being a club DJ so you figure he must be very good at reading the crowd and getting the music to flow. I got the $230/hr rate too.

#14 kerryjbrown

kerryjbrown
        • 672 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 12:53 PM

Ricardo has been amazing! He has helped me edit our first dance song so it was shorter (was 5 min...yikes) but as it is in spanish I didn't want to mess it up. He did it for me (2 times actually) in about 30 minutes and it is perfect...he is WONDERFUL and we are so happy he is playing our wedding! 1 more week....yeah!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users