Jason is the new bachelor!! YAY!

• Please log in to reply
492 replies to this topic

#461 Kat81

Kat81
  • VIP Member
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 05:57 PM

I'm waiting for Ellen to start right now. I watched the one with Chris. I kinda feel bad for him. I think he really thinks Jason is an idiot too but can't come out and say it.

#462 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 06:03 PM

he even says Melissa had a hint about what was up. did someone already say that?

#463 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
      • 2,777 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 08:40 PM

ya i said that cause if you watch how she acted when she came out you can tell she knew. and FI made a good point.... most women, if their fiance broke up w/ them they would start crying not getting really mean and cold, and melissa is definitely the type if she were blindsided and he broke up w/ her and she didn't think it was coming or new about it she would have started crying and not have been so mean. Not that i think she was overacting or anything just her tone is what i'm saying as far as mean

#464 kristendotcom

kristendotcom
        • 294 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 09:24 PM

She said on Ellen they broke up before the show but she kept asking and asking him about Molly and he kept lying about it. I also found the leaked emails they were talking about....Jason Mesnick-Melissa Rycroft Emails Revealed! - The Hollywood Gossip

#465 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
          • 1,236 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 09:26 PM

I DVR ellen everyday, so I can't wait to watch yesterday, today & Tomorrow! I will probably have to wait until Sat morning.
            FI gets to sleep late while I get up to walk the dog (I sleep late on Sundays) and I will have the TV to myself for a while after, until he gets up! :-)
            Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
            My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#466 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
            • 2,777 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 10:04 PM

one of the girls posted the emails the other day and i read them. I think melissa should have just left it alone. She seemed like she was doing great on Ellen. i can see how she can be mad that he lied and was talking to molly. although I think she has known he was talking to molly. she knew he called her once so something must have told her he's been talking w/ molly and going back to molly so it shouldn't have been that big of a shock.

I can't wait to see ellen tomorrow and see what she has to say to him!

#467 ashey063009

ashey063009
              • 604 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 12:38 AM

Thank god for you girls!! I didn't even realize she was on Ellen... I will have to tune in soon!

#468 Kat81

Kat81
                • VIP Member
                • 7,615 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 06:33 PM

So, Molly's eye makeup is becoming less and less. Think somebody finally told her she looked like a raccoon?

#469 Yari

Yari
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,928 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 06:37 PM

I thought that too! LOL!

#470 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 07:29 PM

so i've watched all of the Ellen shows now. honestly, i don't have a problem with Jason (assuming he really wasn't cheating or talking to molly behind melissa's back). he screwed up; at least he admitted his mistakes and is owning them. i hope they all end up happy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users