Jason is the new bachelor!! YAY!

• Please log in to reply
492 replies to this topic

#431 ashey063009

ashey063009
  • 604 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 12:19 AM

Ugh, what a ass!

I actually missed the finale last night, and just watched the re-cap tonight on the second "after the rose." I am certain that Melissa knew about the beak-up BEFORE she came on stage (which makes me feel better) and it seemed very clear that Jason and Molly HAD been talking and/ or seeing eachother prior to the show.

I'm with you girls, poor Ty! What an arrogant idiot for a dad he has....

Now... will Melissa be the next Bachelorette?

I really hope so, we all love her!

#432 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
    • 1,236 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 12:41 AM

I think it's going to be Jillian..Or maybe even Stephanie
      Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
      My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#433 jmhein

jmhein
      • 665 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 01:35 AM

I watched it and know who the new Bachelorette is, I'm so HAPPY!!! Her hometown is 2 hours away from where I live, and we live in a small little corner of the world!
        ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#434 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
        • 2,777 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 01:48 AM

Have you guys read this?

Bachelor Creator: The Outcome Was Never Staged - PEOPLE TV Watch

#435 aimee

aimee
          • 1,662 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 09:46 AM

Jason is a real idiot! First of all, did you notice how many times he said that Molly is her 'best friend'. Isn't that why he dumped Jillian? What a hippocrate!! And I truly believe that he and Molly were talking before the whole breakup drama. They kept on reiterating that they did not talk until after the 6 weeks, give me a break, as if! And why did he keep on caressing her arm when they were being interviewed together, gross! They better get married because no one will want them after this.

I'm so excited that Jillian is the new Bachlorette (GO CANADA!) but I hope the producers of the show don't make her pull a stunt like Jason.

#436 BachataBride

BachataBride
            • Banned
            • 9,310 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 10:12 AM

I couldn't stay up last night & watch it, but I just HAD to watch it this morning before I came to work - I knew I wouldn't be able to stay away from this thread!! lol

YAY!!! I LOVE JILL!!!
              I'm so over this Bachelor season...come on May 18th!!!
              Aimee...I don't think Jillian would let them make her do something like that! She seems too real for that...but then again, we thought Jason was this nice sweet boy too!!
              Although...I have to say I'm glad they are happy together. I guess that is what matters in the long run. I just feel bad for Melissa. I still maintain that he should not have broken up with her on TV (if that's what really happened).
              I love what the guy in the green shirt from the audience said. If he was so torn up over letting Molly go, then he never should have proposed to Melissa. How can you propose to someone when you have such strong gut wrenching feelings for someone else? No matter if he thought Melissa was the better of the two, he obviously didn't want to let Molly go. He should have not proposed to either of them. But i guess dating both of them in the real world would not have been an option. I don't know!! Bring on May!! lol

#437 BachataBride

BachataBride
              • Banned
              • 9,310 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 11:04 AM

I just wanted to let everyone know I started a new thread for Jill!!

http://bestdestinati....301#post713262

#438 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 12:50 PM

I might be the only one, but I don't think it was staged for a second! I do think Melissa at least knew something was coming, but of course she did - they had been talking and Jason had voiced his concerns. She probably didn't know he was dumping her on the show and going to tell Molly he wants her back, but she knew something was wrong!

Honestly, I hope they're happy and I hope Melissa finds someone that makes her just as happy! I was hoping the bachelorette would be Melissa or Stephanie - but Jillian will be good too ... it will be interesting to see her filter through all of these guys!

#439 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
                  • 1,131 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 01:44 PM

Again, I'll be in the minority here, but I'm not a Jillian fan at all. She's a nice enough girl, but I don't think I can take an entire season of her as the Bachelorette. What ever happened to bringing in new blood. I am tired of them brining out regected bachelors & bachelorettes to be the main attraction. ugh!

#440 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
                    • 1,131 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 01:45 PM

Again, I'll be in the minority here, but I'm not a Jillian fan at all. She's a nice enough girl, but I don't think I can take an entire season of her as the Bachelorette. What ever happened to bringing in new blood. I am tired of them brining out regected bachelors & bachelorettes to be the main attraction. ugh!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users