• Please log in to reply
492 replies to this topic

#421 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 07:09 PM

I just set my DVR to record the rest of the Ellen shows this week. I love Ellen, so this will be great!

#422 cdc0427

cdc0427
    • 330 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 07:32 PM

Ok, just watched The Bachelor for the first time last night. FI and I couldn't believe how staged everything seemed. Jason seemed really fake and like he was acting.

#423 Dayla911

Dayla911
      • 133 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 07:42 PM

I feel soooo bad for Melissa. She is such a great person. I hope she finds happiness!

#424 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
        • 2,777 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 08:46 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by BachataBride
          Well...in true Bachelor fashion I'm sure 30 mins will be recapping the season & then 10-15mins for commercials & then 15 mins for actual new content!! LOL
          HA! So true!

#425 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
          • 2,777 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 08:49 PM

Does anyone feel like Deanna may have helped persuade him into his decision? i really wanted him to pick melissa, but just knew he was going to pick Molly. i even told FI that i think Melissa was a safe choice but exactly what he was wanting, and Molly was the risky fun wild side that he liked. Then Deanna told him that she went w/ her heart and chose the wild side and was the worst decision she made. From that moment I just had a feeling he would pick melissa. Anyone else think that?

#426 Banana11

Banana11
            • VIP Member
            • 8,841 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 09:15 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Jacilynda
              Does anyone feel like Deanna may have helped persuade him into his decision? i really wanted him to pick melissa, but just knew he was going to pick Molly. i even told FI that i think Melissa was a safe choice but exactly what he was wanting, and Molly was the risky fun wild side that he liked. Then Deanna told him that she went w/ her heart and chose the wild side and was the worst decision she made. From that moment I just had a feeling he would pick melissa. Anyone else think that?
              I was wondering the same thing. The whole discussion Jason and Deanna had about the safe choice versus the wild card.

#427 BachataBride

BachataBride
              • Banned
              • 9,310 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 11:11 PM

Ok...so I'm dropping tired & can stay up no longer!! What is up with it being on at 10 o'clock?? Don't they know that's my bed time!!?? So, I am left PVR it & I will have to watch it tomorrow evening!! That means staying away from this thread tomorrow!!! I don't know how I'm ever going to be able to do that!!!

#428 Christine

Christine
                • VIP Member
                • 21,514 posts
                • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                • LocationReno, NV

Posted 03 March 2009 - 11:27 PM

I don't think I can stay up until 11 either, will have to catch up tomorrow.
                Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#429 ashey063009

ashey063009
                • 604 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 12:14 AM

Tyler's Girl, I am sooooooo with you! I actually missed the finale last night and just watched the condensed version at the second final rose.

What an ass!! It was obvious that Melissa already knew before she walked out onto the stage, and was also clear that he and Molly HAD been talking.

So.... Is Melissa the next Bachelorette?

#430 Kat81

Kat81
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,615 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 12:17 AM

I'm guessing Jillian.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users