Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 3,490 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 06:30 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kat81
    Ok so here is my theory---

Jason chose Melissa. They are engaged and happy go lucky yada yada and the BAM Molly calls Jason and tells him she is pregnant. They go to the dr figure stuff out and realize his only choice is to let Melissa go and marry Molly. That is just my guess though. That is the only thing I can figure in my mind as to why he would do that to Melissa.
    that is a good theory....I am going with that too!

#252 ashey063009

ashey063009
    • 604 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 06:51 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Kat81
      Ok so here is my theory---

Jason chose Melissa. They are engaged and happy go lucky yada yada and the BAM Molly calls Jason and tells him she is pregnant. They go to the dr figure stuff out and realize his only choice is to let Melissa go and marry Molly. That is just my guess though. That is the only thing I can figure in my mind as to why he would do that to Melissa.
      Blech! So wrong. Wow, this surely has caused a stir... if that is the case I'm soooo sad for everyone involved. Poor Melissa, I'm really keeping my fingers crossed that Reality Steve is wrong!

#253 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 06:07 PM

Am I the only one that doesn't buy any of this?! lol

#254 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 19 February 2009 - 07:13 PM

I am having a really hard time believing it all as well.
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#255 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
        • 1,236 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 07:21 PM

As much as I feel like it's all wrong...he makes some really good points.
          But I guess we will all have to wait and see.
          If it does go down like he says though, We still may never know if teh Show set Melissa up from the start, ya know?
          We'll see and If anything, this has made me more excited for the Finale! :-)
          Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
          My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#256 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 4,328 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 08:41 PM

juicy!

#257 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 09:38 PM

I can see ABC stirring up all of these rumors just to get us to watch, especially since it seems Melissa was the obvious choice from the start. I guess we'll find out soon!

#258 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
              • 1,131 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 12:24 PM

who knows, I CAN see ABC manipulating the story to encourage high ratings.

I may be one of the only people who actually likes Molly. I don't know if she's better for him than Melissa, but we have to remember that the show is edited....we are only shown the parts that they want us to see. They've been showing Melissa as the "poster girl" all season. It's entertainment, not reality. I'm just pissed at myself that I continue watching this damn show!

#259 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 3,490 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 12:30 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by azhuskergirl
                  I'm just pissed at myself that I continue watching this damn show!
                  haha!
                  I have that same problem! why am I just so drawn to it? Maybe because I try to keep drama out of my life so I need to get that drama fix from a crazy tv show?!

#260 Christine

Christine
                  • VIP Member
                  • 21,514 posts
                  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 20 February 2009 - 03:13 PM

I have monday's episode on my dvr but I can't seem to let it play because I am frustrated by all of this. I find it really sad that a network would/could do this.
                  Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users