• Please log in to reply
492 replies to this topic

#191 KAMAY11

KAMAY11
  • 456 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 02:58 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kat81
    Jillian did seem like she was saying what she thought she should say instead of what she was feeling BUT I really DON'T like Molly. I hate the women tell all what a waste of a Monday night lol
    I agree Kat! I don't like the Women Tell All episode either!
    D & K
    October 16th, 2008-Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas

http://tickers.Ticke....7276/event.png

#192 BachataBride

BachataBride
    • Banned
    • 9,310 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 03:02 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by KAMAY11
      I agree Kat! I don't like the Women Tell All episode either!
      Agreed...it just usually turns into a huge bitch fest!

And can't wait until the "after the rose" episode though!! How interesting!! I bet its something stupid though!

#193 ashey063009

ashey063009
      • 604 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 03:08 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by tylersgirl
        I read online that he picks Melissa. They somehow figured it out because the shot of him down on one knee shows a gold pinky ring on the girl he picks finger. Melissa wears the exact same gold pinky ring on the first night she meets Jason. Who knows though! Sometimes those online predictions are wrong. I hope he does pick her and not weirdo Molly!
        Lol, hey Tyler's girl, it seems like you and I have similar intuition! However, side-note. On the elimination the other night they showed a clip of the car leaving with the "eliminated girl" in it, and it was DEFINITELY Molly's hair.

I think they might film them all in the possible situations of elimination, proposal etc. and then mess with the rest of us. That Bachelor LOVEs to keep us on our toes.

Can't wait to find out, I really hope it ends up being Melissa-- I wonder where she got her teeth whitened?

#194 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
        • 1,681 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 03:19 PM

Yari-I agree with you about Jillian looking pathetic last night! I kept yelling at the t.v. for her to just leave! She sounded ridiculous about the dream and all of that. He eliminated you-just go home!! I liked her though, but in the end she sounded like a sad puppy.

#195 samanthag

samanthag
          • 896 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 04:24 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by tylersgirl
            Yari-I agree with you about Jillian looking pathetic last night! I kept yelling at the t.v. for her to just leave! She sounded ridiculous about the dream and all of that. He eliminated you-just go home!! I liked her though, but in the end she sounded like a sad puppy.
            I thought her telling him that dream was a little creepy!
            I mean, did she think Jason was going to hear her out and then say
            "ok I changed my mind. Jillian stays, Molly your out"
            She seemed a little pathetic. Poor thing...
            Now I do think that the excuse he told her was very wrong! You HAVE to be best friends in order to have a successful marriage!!!!!
            Personally I think she's better off without him!

And now we are down to the final 2.
            Well as it was stated earlier they do want us to believe that Melissa is proposed to at the end. The question is are they still together & what happens at the AFTER show.
            Rumors are spreading that maybe the couple breaks up because of a pregnancy.
            Could it be Molly from that tent date??
            The creator of the show is quoted as saying that this season (well, the ending) is "freakish" and somewhat like a Network Movie??
            "Jawdropping" and the final rose ceremony will leave you "hyperventilating".

I'm going to need every Monday off until mid March for this show! lol

#196 Kat81

Kat81
            • VIP Member
            • 7,615 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 04:44 PM

HOLY COW! That would be SO crazy if Molly is pregnant! I would feel SO bad for Melissa. Or what if Jillian is pregnant?? Maybe from the overnight date. Because the after the final rose is so far after either of them could be! OMG What a scandal that would be now I am super interested in the next two weeks.

#197 samanthag

samanthag
              • 896 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 04:58 PM

Well with Chris H saying (about the AFRC show):
                "what you are about to witness, is potentially so dramatic so emotionally difficult, we decided out of respect for the parties involved, to keep the taping of tonight's show as intimate as possible".

That sounds like it's something serious!
                The final episodes are going to be interesting!!

#198 BachataBride

BachataBride
                • Banned
                • 9,310 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 05:12 PM

I AM SO EXCITED!!! I just can't wait to find out what's going on!!! How many more weeks left?? Does the after the rose show air right after the final episode?? I can't remember!

#199 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
                  • 1,083 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 05:14 PM

I thought I was the only one that felt Molly is a bit annoying!!! I feel so much better now..

I adore Melissa, they are so cute together. But.. we have to wait 2 weeks which is so annoying.

#200 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
                    • 1,681 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 05:47 PM

OMG! I didn't know that the ending is supposed to be so shocking! Wow! I wonder what it is....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users