~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,680 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
  • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
  • LocationUtah

Posted 17 February 2009 - 12:38 PM

I read in an OK magazine that Deanna was dating another reality TV star I think from the real-world?

#182 Banana11

Banana11
  • VIP Member
  • 8,841 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 12:49 PM

Oh yeah, I read that too! It's Ace from Real World Paris!

#183 Kat81

Kat81
    • VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 12:50 PM

What was up with the after the final rose being such a big deal

#184 askelly15

askelly15
      • 30 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 12:51 PM

I'm anxious to see the season finale now that Deanne is coming back into the picture. Should be interesting!
        Amanda

#185 KAMAY11

KAMAY11
        • 456 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 12:52 PM

I cannot believe he let Jillian go for Molly!!!!! I don't even care how it turns out in the end....I think Jason is really in to Melissa and would be happy if he picked her, but Molly has always bugged me. She seems way too young and immature for him. BUt what do i know?! Lol
          Ugghhh....
          D & K
          October 16th, 2008-Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas

http://tickers.Ticke....7276/event.png

#186 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
          • 1,681 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 01:12 PM

I read online that he picks Melissa. They somehow figured it out because the shot of him down on one knee shows a gold pinky ring on the girl he picks finger. Melissa wears the exact same gold pinky ring on the first night she meets Jason. Who knows though! Sometimes those online predictions are wrong. I hope he does pick her and not weirdo Molly!

#187 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 4,513 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 01:20 PM

Ugghhh I can't believe he picked Molly over Jill either!! But better now then to get her heart broken at the end I guess! And now I have to wait AGAIN to see the whole Deanna drama!!! I think his choice should be easier now - Melissa!! It looks like she gets along better w/ Ty in the preview anyway~ did you see her tell him that knock knock joke - so cute!!!

#188 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 3,490 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 01:52 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Raeka
                I read in an OK magazine that Deanna was dating another reality TV star I think from the real-world?
                oh yeah I heard that too!

Quote:
                Originally Posted by tylersgirl
                I read online that he picks Melissa. They somehow figured it out because the shot of him down on one knee shows a gold pinky ring on the girl he picks finger. Melissa wears the exact same gold pinky ring on the first night she meets Jason. Who knows though! Sometimes those online predictions are wrong. I hope he does pick her and not weirdo Molly!

ooooh good detective work!

my vote is for Melissa, Molly really gets on my nerves...and Melissa is just so darn cute!

I was bummed Jillian went home last night...seriously what was he thinking?!

#189 Yari

Yari
                • VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 02:47 PM

I didn't really care for Jillian that much, so I wasn't bummed to see her go. I don't like Molly either, but honestly they both bugged me.

I was so annoyed with Jillian at the end. She was basically pleading her case and I thought it made her look pathetic.

I really like Melissa, but I bet he picks Molly cause America loves Melissa.

#190 Kat81

Kat81
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,615 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 02:53 PM

Jillian did seem like she was saying what she thought she should say instead of what she was feeling BUT I really DON'T like Molly. I hate the women tell all what a waste of a Monday night lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users