#91 Christine

Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 27 January 2009 - 09:43 PM

I was so happy he put that rose down, I don't think anyone has ever done that on the bachelor. good for him for realizing that those girls should go home. Thank god Shannon is gone, seriously what a crack pot.

I was a little shocked at the "overnight" date. I think he really likes Molly. I bet the Deanna thing happens the week after next.
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#92 jmhein

jmhein
  • 665 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 07:05 PM

I gotta cheer for Jillian too, she is originally from a town just north of me! :) I think she's funny and down to earth! GO JILLIAN!
    ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#93 BachataBride

BachataBride
    • Banned
    • 9,310 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 10:51 AM

I'm finally had a chance to watch this week's Bachelor last night - I've been dying to know what happened & read this thread!!
      Out of Both Nikki & Stephanie I wanted Stephanie to stay. Yes, Stephanie seems a little old for him, but Nikki is way to boring for him - or at least that's how she seemed to me. I don't think a perfectionist/control freak (not in a Lauren way!) is what Jason needs either. Either way, neither of the two would make it to the end anyway. I think Stephanie would be more of a friend for Jason, than a gf or wife - but then again, don't most great relationships start with a friendship first??
      I still like Jillian the best, they have such great conversations - but I wonder if that will develop into the friend thing as well, instead of the romantic thing. Hmmm...I guess we'll just have to wait & see. Maybe he'll pick Deanna! I will totally ban the show for life if he does that!!! (I don't think he will - he's too sweet!) I LOVE JASON!!!

#94 samanthag

samanthag
      • 896 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 01:22 PM

I can't wait to see the show tonight!!!!
        I'm soooooo excited!

* I know it's kinda sad to wake up & be thinking of the show you will be watching tonight....

#95 BachataBride

BachataBride
        • Banned
        • 9,310 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 01:26 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by samanthag
          I can't wait to see the show tonight!!!!
          I'm soooooo excited!

* I know it's kinda sad to wake up & be thinking of the show you will be watching tonight....
          I know where you're coming from!! It was one of the first things I thought about this morning too!! LOL
          I just hope I can watch it live, instead of having to PVR it! Although, it's great to be able to race throught the commercials with the PVR!

#96 Kat81

Kat81
          • VIP Member
          • 7,615 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 01:29 PM

I'm so excited too!! WOOT WOOT!!

#97 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
            • 1,236 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 04:02 PM

Ya know...I thought about it this morning too!! LOL It makes my Mondays better.
              I am hoping this is the Epi with Deanna (Sp?) however..I think they would have promoted it more last week..So maybe next week? Either way, Can't wait! :-)
              I think Stephanie is gone this week :-( She is one of my Favs, but they are just not right together, which is a damn shame. Ah Well...Melissa is still in the running.
              Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
              My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#98 JennyK

JennyK
              • 3,502 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 10:02 PM

we should make a poll with everyone's predictions.. I would LOVE to see him with Stephanie but I think it's going to be Melissa

#99 samanthag

samanthag
                • 896 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 10:19 PM

I had no idea that he was taking these girls to Seattle tonight??
                  What in the world
                  Just a minor detail I missed last week!

#100 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
                  • 1,236 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 12:31 AM

I don't want to give any spoilers of tonights episode just yet...But all I have to say is...I was crying right along with them at the end!!
                    But..He made the correct decision...in my opinion..LOL
                    Umm..I'm a little confused though, because no word on the Deanna episode...WTF..is she gonna show up at the final 2? Could you imagine if she did that and he picked her?? and right now they are engaged That would be crazy!
                    I hope not though, she doesn't deserve him.
                    Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
                    My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users