Sign in to follow this  
Kat81

Jason is the new bachelor!! YAY!

Natalie is a dumbass. I can't believe she would say those things on national t.v-I guess that is how she feels. I like Jillian and I do hope she will be the next Bachelorette. I think Jason is a jerk. He just comes off phony to me. I hope he's not, but I am getting a weird vibe. I can't wait to see what pans out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylersgirl View Post
Natalie is a dumbass. I can't believe she would say those things on national t.v-I guess that is how she feels.
ok, but it made my night watching the clip from their last date again.

"I like bears!" classic! I could re-watch that moment again & again! His face is priceless!!!

Last night was nothing worth watching IMO - and I just caught up on this thread - if this "reality steve" guy is serious I am going to be SO PISSED!! That is a horrible thing to do to Melissa! I really really hope it is wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azhuskergirl View Post
ok, but it made my night watching the clip from their last date again.

"I like bears!" classic! I could re-watch that moment again & again! His face is priceless!!!
I know!!! It was hilarious!! And he plays along..."so is it certain bears, kuahla (sp?) or polar bears"..."no, all bears!" LMAO!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raeka View Post
That show was horrible last night. Jason is starting to annoy me.
I am starting to think of Jason as sleezy!!! I never thought I would, but he looks like a dirty man when they were talking about the "tent" night & the fantasty suite dates. He wouldn't even lie & say that nothing happened in the fantasy suites, so you obviously know that something did with at least one of them!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Andrea~ View Post
I did enjoy the updates on the previous people on the show that have hooked up. So happy for Fred and Noel!
me too! they are so cute. What I want is a Graham update! Wow, is he fine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat81 View Post
I think they said that Graham was dating that brown haired girl Amanda?? I think that was what her name was.
Yeah Kat, I think I heard them say that too. Graham is gorgeous!!!!!

I agree! Graham is a HOTTIE! blush2.gif

I also agree with the thinking that Jason is sleezy...I don't know...I thought he was super cute but I am starting to think different! Especially if the rumors are true about the finale!