Sign in to follow this  
Kat81

Jason is the new bachelor!! YAY!

okay cleaning took way longer than planned, now I am off to bed, thank goodness for DVR, I will watch tomorrow.

They are really hyping this hype and making it look like he winds up with Deanna!! What's the deal with the "After the Final Rose" Episode and it being way too emotionalhuh.gif I think he's gonna pick Melissa but, I don't know. Tey are really good at editing!! LOL

OMG WTF?! I think Deonna just is giving him some hints on how to pick someone. I don't think she is trying to get him back. That outfit looks like CRAP on her! What was she thinking, and why would he pick Molly of Jill?! BLAH!

BAHHHH, what the hell was he thinking?? Seriously!!huh.gif I dont even know if I want to watch anymore. ARGH!!! OK, well he better pick Melissa because I cant believe Molly stayed over Jill!

wtf.gifwtf.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmhein View Post
BAHHHH, what the hell was he thinking?? Seriously!!huh.gif I dont even know if I want to watch anymore. ARGH!!! OK, well he better pick Melissa because I cant believe Molly stayed over Jill!
wtf.gifwtf.gif
I'm glad I'm not the only one that was thinking that!!!

And I'm not sure who said it before...but he is definitely not crying over DeAnna on the balcony - he has his rose ceremony clothes on!! And I think you're right Kat...I bet she is just giving him advice - but who really knows with all the editing!!!
God...I hope he picks Mellissa...I hate Molly!!!

I was pretty surprised to see Jill go over Molly! I'm totally routing for Melissa! And I agree, they are editing it like crazy to make us think more happens than actually does.