Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kat81

Jason is the new bachelor!! YAY!

Recommended Posts

Jennwo-I agree!!! The girls seem to *gasp* actually like eachother!! Lol.

 

I think Melissa scored some MAJOR brownie points when she made Ty that tooth fairy box....i thought that was really cute of her to do. Her family situation was weird, but who's isn't?? Haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Philly bride, I have been thinking the whole time that's what Deanna is actually going to say and that him crying is when he actually has to choose not because of Deanna.

I don't think him not meeting her parents is actually that big of a deal, its happened before on the bachelor and honestly my parents would find it weird that I was on a tv show trying to marry some guy who I barely knew and is dating other women.

I actually feel bad for her it seems like her parents aren't very interested in her life, she mentioned they never came to her games when she was a cowboys cheerleader, that is sad not that they wouldn't meet the bachelor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
Philly bride, I have been thinking the whole time that's what Deanna is actually going to say and that him crying is when he actually has to choose not because of Deanna.
I don't think him not meeting her parents is actually that big of a deal, its happened before on the bachelor and honestly my parents would find it weird that I was on a tv show trying to marry some guy who I barely knew and is dating other women.
I actually feel bad for her it seems like her parents aren't very interested in her life, she mentioned they never came to her games when she was a cowboys cheerleader, that is sad not that they wouldn't meet the bachelor.
I agree. I mean I understand them not understanding why she is doing it. But she is and they should support her. I feel bad for her. I do love her friends though, and sometimes you get to see people for who they really are in front of their friends. And Melissa was still same sweet Melissa.

I think if it had been Molly in front of her friends he might have seen a different side to her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy View Post
I loved Melissa but I did think it was SO wierd that none of her friends had met her parents/brother - and if her parents didn't want to be on TV couldn't they have just said that....and met Jason privately? I think my new fave is Jillian though - her family was so fun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
I don't think him not meeting her parents is actually that big of a deal, its happened before on the bachelor and honestly my parents would find it weird that I was on a tv show trying to marry some guy who I barely knew and is dating other women.
I actually feel bad for her it seems like her parents aren't very interested in her life, she mentioned they never came to her games when she was a cowboys cheerleader, that is sad not that they wouldn't meet the bachelor.
I thought this was weird too. Like you siad, why couldn't they meet Jason privately if it was really a privacy issue? I mean, what parents would say no to their daughter really wanting them to meet a "special" guy? And when these supposed "best friends" didn't even really remember meeting the parents, I thought that was weird too. I wondered if she just picked some settled friends with kids that weren't really her best friends afterall. Seemed very strange to me.

And at first I didn't like Melissa (it was the cheerleader thing, sorry!) - but she's growing on me. They definitely make it appear as though he's into her the most I think - I mean, look at how he greeted the other girls. I just see the way they are together and he seems totally into her. But again, who knows what's been edited out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay so I'm working right now and when you have 20 hours in Lubbock (no offense to anyone) you get a little bored. I've been on my computer searching this whole Bachelor thing and have found out a few things that are interesting. There are different sites out there where people actually spend hours dissecting everything! They even "claim" to know who the last one standing is. I went ahead & looked at the video for that & it's very convincing though I will not post that here unless someone REALLY wants to know. PM me & I can give you the link to the video.

Anyhoo, the interesting things I learned:

1) Did anyone know that Melissa was on the reality show "Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders - Making The Team"? If this is old news, sorry. I knew she was on the squad but I didn't know that she was on TV for it?? AND Jason & Ty saw the entire show when it aired & she was their favorite to win!!

2) For those of you who didn't erase the last episode you can go back & see this for yourself. When Melissa gets her rose and walks back to stand with the other girls you clearly can see that there was one more rose for Jason to give out. That rose went to Jillian. wtf.gif Why would ABC do that? It makes sense though because if you notice when Jason gave the rose to Jillian he hugged her & was looking at Naomi the same way he did when he gave the last rose last week & was clearly looking at Stephanie.

 

So, yes I clearly have too much time on my hands this afternoon but I thought these things were interesting & I wanted to share them with you. I know that producers do lots of editing but I was still surprised!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

What do you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by samanthag View Post
Okay so I'm working right now and when you have 20 hours in Lubbock (no offense to anyone) you get a little bored. I've been on my computer searching this whole Bachelor thing and have found out a few things that are interesting. There are different sites out there where people actually spend hours dissecting everything! They even "claim" to know who the last one standing is. I went ahead & looked at the video for that & it's very convincing though I will not post that here unless someone REALLY wants to know. PM me & I can give you the link to the video.
Anyhoo, the interesting things I learned:
1) Did anyone know that Melissa was on the reality show "Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders - Making The Team"? If this is old news, sorry. I knew she was on the squad but I didn't know that she was on TV for it?? AND Jason & Ty saw the entire show when it aired & she was their favorite to win!!
2) For those of you who didn't erase the last episode you can go back & see this for yourself. When Melissa gets her rose and walks back to stand with the other girls you clearly can see that there was one more rose for Jason to give out. That rose went to Jillian. wtf.gif Why would ABC do that? It makes sense though because if you notice when Jason gave the rose to Jillian he hugged her & was looking at Naomi the same way he did when he gave the last rose last week & was clearly looking at Stephanie.

So, yes I clearly have too much time on my hands this afternoon but I thought these things were interesting & I wanted to share them with you. I know that producers do lots of editing but I was still surprised!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you think?
HA! I thought Melissa was on that Dallas Cowboys cheerleader show but wasn't sure...I think I did like her on that show too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that is really odd about Jason and Melissa... Melissa sat at home and watched the Bachelor last season and fell in lust with Jason and Jason watched her show and fell in lust with her... hmmmmmm I see a hook up in the making.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat81 View Post
I think that is really odd about Jason and Melissa... Melissa sat at home and watched the Bachelor last season and fell in lust with Jason and Jason watched her show and fell in lust with her... hmmmmmm I see a hook up in the making.
I think so too!!
I didn't first believe what I read about her on the show but you can still see the episodes. She was on 2006-2007 CMT : Making the Team.
Yup, she's on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Crazy Samantha. Nice work though I love all the little gossip that surrounds this show popcorn.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • OMG these are incredible! Seriously blown away by the thoughtful detail you have put into every aspect of your gifts, your guests are going to be amazed! Props to you for adding so many personal touches and putting in so much time to make these gifts amazing!
    • These bags are amazing!! You are so organized and detailed, I am so impressed! I LOVE the Vistaprint stuff you ordered, the logo is so cute, I love your personalization!
    • I love etsy!! It's a great place to find personalized gifts without such a hefty price tag. I was thinking of getting my bridesmaids personalized necklaces with their names on them. I found these ones that are affordable and you can pick the chain length and different fonts, so you can really make them your own and pick what you know each bridesmaid will want. https://www.etsy.com/listing/595334072/personalized-name-necklace-stainless?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=personalized necklace&ref=sc_gallery-3-9&plkey=a8662525c53ec285c1b46b0f308162d0591edff8:595334072
    • Hi everyone, I am so happy that I am getting married to the love of my life. He proposed me and we are getting married within in a couple of months. And I have started preparations for my big day. I am super excited about a lot of things and also worried about many things.I have some inhibitions about my face and skin. Since I am a working woman, I have never got much time for personal care. This is the right time for it now. I need  proper medical grade skin care. Want to improve my skin tone and texture  I read some details about it here, https://www.mcleanclinic.com/nonsurgical-procedures/non-surgical/skin-care/, and found it really helpful. Can anyone of you suggest me some more tips? Like what I can do at home to have a glow on my face?  Thanks in advance.
    • I think you should approach the dentist. That would be the best idea as of now. 
  • Topics

×