Jason is the new bachelor!! YAY!

Kat81

I really like the Dallas Cowboys cheerleader (I am partial being from Texas) and I like the Eva Mendes girl. Some of the girls this season seem totally off. I know y'all will probably kill me, but I am not that into Jason. He seems to wussy for my taste, haha. He is really sweet though. I can't believe Deanna is back on the show. I can't believe he would give her the time of day!

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat81 View Post
I think she said B*tches. But I don't know for sure. How sad was that when he was sobbing over the railing. I feel so bad that they did that to him. He really did love her and that had to be hard. It's always hard to see someone that hurt you that you truely loved. Ya know? That is BS and I hope he told her to jump off a cliff. She says " it's not too late you haven't proposed" OMG the nerve.

I really like the dallas cheerleader girl I think she is cute. I don't like her for him though. Did anyone else think that girl with the mole on her face looked like Eva Mendez? (SP)

That's what my friends & I Said too about that girl looking like Eva Mendes.. I think her name was Naomi!!! I liked the the girl he gave the first impression rose to.. I also like the blonde with the nice brown dress on, but forgot her name..

I can't believe about Deanna.. omg.. i'm want to watch the rest of the season NOW!! lol

I am addicted to this damn show now!! Lol.

I agree with everyone about Shannon....she's a little too stalkerish for me!! I knew right away that Jason liked the girl he gave the first impression rose to (i can't remember her name)...she was the first to ask about Ty and you could tell he thought she was a knockout.

This is mean, but I think the girl who is widowed dresses very tacky...lol.

I was happy to see a couple Canadian girls on there!! wooohooo!!!

IMO-Jason is in to brunettes......

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylersgirl View Post
I know y'all will probably kill me, but I am not that into Jason. He seems to wussy for my taste, haha. He is really sweet though.
You know he does come off wussy sometimes. Did you watch the last show? I wasn't a big Jason fan until one night he was staying in the big house with Dionna and she was upset about sending someone home and he had his hat on backwards and a five oclock shadow and looked kinda... Ummm tough? Anyway, he was so hot and so sweet to her. That was when I was like Mmmm that dude is hot.

I looooooooooove Jason, he's super cute and a sweetheart to boot! Seattle is a cool town (close to where I live) and his son is amazingly gorgeous! I thought it was just the cutest thing in the world how Ty blinks so much. Maybe he's trying to wink? When he was wishing Jason "good luck!".

As for the ladies, I think Shannon is too stalkerish... even if she did look him up (which I think is good strategy), she shouldn't have told him! Duh... she should totally be blonde (and I can say that because I am - LOL). The Dallas Cowboys lady is gorgeous and cute as a button but I think he needs someone more mature. That being said, since I am from Canada, the lady from Alberta (which in her interview and video she said she's from Vancouver, B.C. and it was shot in B.C. - huh?) anyway, she is my favorite! Her hotdog theory is weird but whatever... I guess we all have our quirks!

Anyhow, for those of you that missed it, I know I saw a preview for a re-air later in the week, check your local listings. Also, lots of shows are available on the internet! Google it and you'll probably find it. I have done this for all of my favorite shows when I miss an episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodylynn007 View Post
Anyhow, for those of you that missed it, I know I saw a preview for a re-air later in the week, check your local listings. Also, lots of shows are available on the internet! Google it and you'll probably find it. I have done this for all of my favorite shows when I miss an episode.
Thanks Jody!! I think because I'm in Canada though I don't have access to it online (it won't let me watch! booo!) - I will definitely check the guide to see if it comes on later this week! I'll let everyone know what I find out - and if anyone hears what date &/or time please let me know!! Thanks!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BachataBride View Post
I think because I'm in Canada though I don't have access to it online (it won't let me watch! booo!) - I will definitely check the guide to see if it comes on later this week! I'll let everyone know what I find out - and if anyone hears what date &/or time please let me know!! Thanks!! :)
Although I am pretty sure it'll be on again (almost certain I saw it advertised for a re-airing within a week), it won't be long before it'll pop up on uTube and even in Canada (as I am as well) you will be able to watch it. It just usually takes a bit of time for the techie people to get it done. They don't disappoint though as whenever my PVR messes up a recording, I always find it eventually on the net. :)