Photo

Dreams Puerto Aventuras Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2934 replies to this topic

#901 jlizabethm

jlizabethm
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 06:14 PM

Hi girls! The woman who has been sharing information with me was delighted to share her photos from her wedding at DPA. I was sooo happy she'd let me share them. Please visit the following link...

Kodakgallery.com: Slideshow or

Kodakgallery.com: Slideshow

These photos were taken on a Friday around 4-5 and by the photographer that comes in the wedding package. I'm surprised about how great they turned out! Yeaaaaaaaaaaay! It got me more excited.

#902 aaronsgirl

aaronsgirl
    • 134 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 06:48 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by jlizabethm
      Hi girls! The woman who has been sharing information with me was delighted to share her photos from her wedding at DPA. I was sooo happy she'd let me share them. Please visit the following link...

Kodakgallery.com: Slideshow or

Kodakgallery.com: Slideshow

These photos were taken on a Friday around 4-5 and by the photographer that comes in the wedding package. I'm surprised about how great they turned out! Yeaaaaaaaaaaay! It got me more excited.
      So exciting! The water looks so blue. It does look like it was windy which makes me lean toward wearing my hair up even more. Can't wait to get there

#903 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
      • 2,754 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 07:19 PM

Thank you so much for posting the pics! Please thank her for us. Looks like they had a great wedding. Yaaaaaayyy

#904 marryinghimagain

marryinghimagain
        • 479 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 11:41 PM

Thank you for posting the link. The pics are great, makes me excited. I am so happy to see that the pics with the package are so nice. Please thank her for sharing her pics with us. They are great !!

#905 jgomez3838

jgomez3838
          • 17 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 03:28 PM

Thanks fo sharing pics!

#906 2010wedding

2010wedding
            • 203 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 11:27 PM

Thanks for the pics....they look great!!!

#907 AndreaJane2000

AndreaJane2000
              • 13 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 11:43 AM

Hi Ladies-

I haven't been on here to post in a very long time because my fiance and I are also in the process of relocating from Maryland to Oklahoma the week before the wedding. Needless to say, i am extremely busy right now. Anyways, we leave June 4th for our DPA wedding and we have about 38 people total. The actual wedding is on Tuesday June 9th. We are very excited and will need the vacay after all of this stress!

I promise to post a review and pictures when I get back for the rest of you. Just like everyone else, communication with Jacy has been a challenge. I understand that she does a wedding probably just about every day of the week, but it is still extremely frustrating. I am simply crossing my fingers and going with the flow ~ i am sure that minus a few small details, everything will be perfect!

Best,
                Andrea :-)

#908 Bianca

Bianca
                • 1,057 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 05:57 PM

Hey gals! I leave on 8 days!!! If you have any unanswered questions about DPA please make a list for me and post them on here or if there are pics of anything you want to see. I plan on coming back with all the information anyone could ever need! I will be checking in.
                  19 adults/3 children with flights booked! 10 rooms booked!
                  http://dw.daisypath.com/BM2Hm4/.png

http://dpabride.blogspot.com/

#909 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
                  • 2,754 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 07:59 PM

Yay Bianca I'm so excited for you!

#910 aaronsgirl

aaronsgirl
                    • 134 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 08:11 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Bianca
                      Hey gals! I leave on 8 days!!! If you have any unanswered questions about DPA please make a list for me and post them on here or if there are pics of anything you want to see. I plan on coming back with all the information anyone could ever need! I will be checking in.
                      Yaaay! How exciting Bianca
                      Can you check out if they have any little botles of tequila(50mL) in the gift shop and what they cost? We want that to be our favors and are not sure if we can get them at the resort or need to go into Playa Del Carmen? Thanks!
                      Enjoy your trip!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users