Photo

Dreams Puerto Aventuras Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2934 replies to this topic

#861 lp579

lp579
  • 70 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 12:29 PM

In regards to the reception location questions....that's what I'm waiting for...confirmation of where we can have ours! Jacy originally said to wait 2 months out, but changed that to 3 weeks out!! Still no responce...think I'll try calling!

#862 badrianne

badrianne
    • 252 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 01:58 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by lp579
      In regards to the reception location questions....that's what I'm waiting for...confirmation of where we can have ours! Jacy originally said to wait 2 months out, but changed that to 3 weeks out!! Still no responce...think I'll try calling!
      That's so frustrating. I hope you get a better response by calling!
      61 guest booked+ bride and groom

Click for planning tread:http://bestdestinati....c-heavy-58636/
      Click for my wedding review of Dreams Puerto Aventuras http://bestdestinati....9/#post1311321
      check out my photos http://www.photograp.../JOSH-ADRIANNE/

#863 badrianne

badrianne
      • 252 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 02:04 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by 2010wedding
        Hiya DPA ladies-
        I haven't been receiving the email to let me know there have been new posts...so that's why I have been MIA!! I am worried you all will be gone when its the 2010 bride's turns..don't leave us!!

About the reception, Bianca is correct. That's what Jacy told me too and its also in our wedding guide.

Janna
        We'll keep the DPA blog going in 2010!
        I can't wait to see all the 2009 brides pictures.
        My FH will be visiting May 9th so hopefully, I'll have more insider pictures/info to add to the blog.
        61 guest booked+ bride and groom

Click for planning tread:http://bestdestinati....c-heavy-58636/
        Click for my wedding review of Dreams Puerto Aventuras http://bestdestinati....9/#post1311321
        check out my photos http://www.photograp.../JOSH-ADRIANNE/

#864 MonicaC

MonicaC
        • 56 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 05:39 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by aaronsgirl
          HI MonicaC
          Maybe I am not reading this right. Are the numbers next to the color the number of that color you bought? How many of each color did you buy?
          Yes, the numbers are the quantity I bought....so it is 45 of the mirror organza aqua 927, 5 of the white mirror organza, and 25 poly turquoise napkinas....

#865 aaronsgirl

aaronsgirl
          • 134 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 06:15 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by MonicaC
            Yes, the numbers are the quantity I bought....so it is 45 of the mirror organza aqua 927, 5 of the white mirror organza, and 25 poly turquoise napkinas....
            Thanks MonicaC! I just decided to go with white sashes and will adorn them with starfish. I had to have 20 so I got my own. Thanks for offering to share though

#866 lp579

lp579
            • 70 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 11:56 PM

Well we finally got a hold of Jacy...it took only 2 phone calls! Lol! Anyways, she says she's super busy with weddings right now...hence the delay, but she did respond to our e-mail within about 15mins of calling her to do so! Hopefully everyone will still come dispite all the "news" Mexico is receiving these days!!! Oh and now we have to wait until we are there to confirm our reception location, but we're the only wedding that day so I'm feeling good about it all!

#867 AlliMay

AlliMay
              • 71 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 10:18 AM

Hi everyone...sorry that I have been MIA! Quick question, I know that a couple of you said that you were bringing your own speakers down rather than renting the resort audio system (RBB, I think you were one?). If you are doing this, what kind of speakers are your bringing? Like an iHome dock, or something different?? Just curious...trying to decide whether to rent or bring...

Thanks!!

#868 ~*~Margie~*~

~*~Margie~*~
                • 291 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 11:55 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by AlliMay
                  Hi everyone...sorry that I have been MIA! Quick question, I know that a couple of you said that you were bringing your own speakers down rather than renting the resort audio system (RBB, I think you were one?). If you are doing this, what kind of speakers are your bringing? Like an iHome dock, or something different?? Just curious...trying to decide whether to rent or bring...

Thanks!!
                  YEP! Thats me, its an some kind of I-Home type dock, not sure the brand. It is about the size of a book and folds flat, then you can flip the speakers up and dock the i-pod. It looks small but it is powerful. My FI knows when I am cleaning the kitchen when he comes home and can hear my music down the street when he parks his car

#869 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
                  • 2,754 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 06:27 PM

Reluctant - Since you're up next (I think!) have you heard anything from Dreams or Jacy as to the recent news about the swine flu? Or is everything pretty much business as usual?

#870 lp579

lp579
                    • 70 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 07:39 PM

Well that call we've been dreading happened...sunwing cancelled the flight portion of our trip...making it a little tricky to get there! Lol! We're trying to find another flight so everyone doesn't lose their land only portion....this sucks!!! Anyone know the wedding package refund policy?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users