Photo

Dreams Puerto Aventuras Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2934 replies to this topic

#711 MonicaC

MonicaC
  • 56 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 10:12 AM

Patsah - I spelled your name wrong, sorry!
    The link was helpful, Satin Sashes Bows Chair Ties Weddings Banquets Party - eBay (item 300289733335 end time Mar-28-09 09:34:08 PDT)
    I think I may order the AQUA ones. If anyone can use them for their wedding, let me know. Mine is June 24, 2009.

#712 RoryS

RoryS
    • 230 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 11:37 AM

Does anyone know the final answer on using an outside Photographer? Is it pay for a room for one night or Day Pass or both? The photog is coming from Cancun, so don't know the reason for the room. We were wondering if he could use the groom's free room (Ultimate Package) the night before the wedding.

#713 patsah

patsah
      • 27 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 11:39 AM

Hi Monica,

I would have left them there had anybody wanted to use them but I received an email from the vendor right after I posted letting me know that he no longer had that color available so I just decided not to re-order since I only have a little 2 weeks left here...I guess it's less to carry. Jacy still hasn't answered my questions. They suck over there
        -Patria

#714 aaronsgirl

aaronsgirl
        • 134 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 12:33 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by RoryS
          Does anyone know the final answer on using an outside Photographer? Is it pay for a room for one night or Day Pass or both? The photog is coming from Cancun, so don't know the reason for the room. We were wondering if he could use the groom's free room (Ultimate Package) the night before the wedding.

I was told they HAD to book a room for at least one night and a day pass would not be acceptable.
          I originally was having a local photographer and it did seem silly, but now have someone else traveling in so it works out okay. I think they do it just to deter people from bringing there own so that their photographer gets work.

Patsah and Monica C - I also have blues/turqoise/aqua color scheme. Let me know what decor you are using and maybe we can share costs? So far I have a few vases and votives but they are mother of pearl not blues. I am looking to buy chair sashes and a table runner as well as draping fabric for the gazebo and lanterns(this will be white).

Is anyone else planning to hang chinese lanterns in the gazebo? Are you doing LED or plug in?

#715 Bianca

Bianca
          • 1,057 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 12:45 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by aaronsgirl
            Is anyone else planning to hang chinese lanterns in the gazebo? Are you doing LED or plug in?
            I'm really thinking about doing lanterns... I think it would look great in there... I guess I need to start looking into that since time is ticking away...
            19 adults/3 children with flights booked! 10 rooms booked!
            http://dw.daisypath.com/BM2Hm4/.png

http://dpabride.blogspot.com/

#716 aaronsgirl

aaronsgirl
            • 134 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 12:52 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Bianca
              I'm really thinking about doing lanterns... I think it would look great in there... I guess I need to start looking into that since time is ticking away...
              I emailed Jacy last week to make sure they could accommadate lanterns and fabric. She said they have plugs out there so we could use cords but she hasnt gotten back to me about how long the cords would need to be. I wanted to do LED to avoid the cords, but can't figure out how they would be turned on at night after they are hung up there??

Jacy is also getting back to me on measurments for the gazebo and tables....
              Biance - Your measurments were great, I also asked for measurments of the total area(cement) inside that circle wall. Just want to get an idea of the space.

Is anyone doing a runner other than the red one they provide? This is another measurement I requested:)

#717 ~*~Margie~*~

~*~Margie~*~
              • 291 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:07 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by aaronsgirl
                I emailed Jacy last week to make sure they could accommadate lanterns and fabric. She said they have plugs out there so we could use cords but she hasnt gotten back to me about how long the cords would need to be. I wanted to do LED to avoid the cords, but can't figure out how they would be turned on at night after they are hung up there??

I am thinking of using lanterns because I may opt for a beach ceremony and then dinner in the gazebo so I thought the lanterns would be pretty. The lanterns that I have found are LED battery operated and it states the batteries last for 36 hours, so depending on your time frame, I don't see why they couldn't be turned on at the time they are hung since they last that long.

#718 RoryS

RoryS
                • 230 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:20 PM

We are wanting to use the freeze dried rose petals, sprinkled up the aisle of the gazebo, but don't want them to blow away before the bride gets there. Do you think it would be strange to have either the guests along the aisle toss them, or the bridesmaids or maybe just the last BM to come up the aisle?
                  I just don't want them gone by the time the bride gets there.

#719 aaronsgirl

aaronsgirl
                  • 134 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 03:15 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by RoryS
                    We are wanting to use the freeze dried rose petals, sprinkled up the aisle of the gazebo, but don't want them to blow away before the bride gets there. Do you think it would be strange to have either the guests along the aisle toss them, or the bridesmaids or maybe just the last BM to come up the aisle?
                    I just don't want them gone by the time the bride gets there.
                    I think the last bridesmaid could do it and it wouldnt be strange. No flower girl I assume? I think it would be wise to sprinkle them just before she comes because they are likely to blow away.

#720 adnil

adnil
                    • 31 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 07:30 PM

You looked gorgeous Lyales!!! CONGRATS!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users