Photo

Dreams Puerto Aventuras Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2934 replies to this topic

#681 barefootbeachbride

barefootbeachbride
  • 89 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 05:36 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by badrianne
    Finally booked! DPA May 15, 2010! Yay!
    Congrats! i will be right after you! I am looking into late may or early June!

#682 lyales

lyales
    • 26 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 05:38 PM

Hello Girls!!

I am alive =)!!! I will do an entire review on the resort and wedding!! Be assured that everything will be perfect for each and everyone of you! Jacy is wonderful!!!

We got married under the gazebo and had our reception on the beach. Here is the website to some of our pics from the photographer. Lidya Solemidt

also if you would like i can give you the address to our group room on snapfish. Let me know if you would like to see the pictures. Thanks for your patience more coming soon.

#683 barefootbeachbride

barefootbeachbride
      • 89 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 06:10 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by lyales
        Hello Girls!!

I am alive =)!!! I will do an entire review on the resort and wedding!! Be assured that everything will be perfect for each and everyone of you! Jacy is wonderful!!!

We got married under the gazebo and had our reception on the beach. Here is the website to some of our pics from the photographer. Lidya Solemidt

also if you would like i can give you the address to our group room on snapfish. Let me know if you would like to see the pictures. Thanks for your patience more coming soon.

Oh my gosh! you look gorgeous! Congrats! im so happy you posted your pics! and of course we want to see your snapfish pics! i cant wait for my wedding at DPA next year! Also I love your photographer, i am going to check into her

#684 aaronsgirl

aaronsgirl
        • 134 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 06:14 PM

GORGEUS!! I PM'd you for the snapfish number. Your pictures really make me so excited, only 109 more days

#685 2010wedding

2010wedding
          • 203 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 06:47 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by lyales
            Hello Girls!!

Lyales...you look BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks for the pics...they are fantastic!! Lidya is the resort photographer then? Did you get your hair and makeup done by the resort spa too? I am having our reception on the beach also..looks amazing!!! I love the gazebo at night!! Hurray!!!! Thanks for posting. How can I see the other pics?

Janna

#686 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
            • 2,754 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 07:17 PM

Welcome back lyales and congrats! You look stunning. Can't wait for your review!

#687 Bianca

Bianca
              • 1,057 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 07:29 PM

Those photos look great lyales! I can't wait to hear your review!
                19 adults/3 children with flights booked! 10 rooms booked!
                http://dw.daisypath.com/BM2Hm4/.png

http://dpabride.blogspot.com/

#688 lyales

lyales
                • 26 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 09:10 PM

2010 Wedding

Lidya was a photographer from outside the resort. I was also lucky enough that one of my bridesmaids is a hair dresser and sister inlaw works for channel. My Mom did get her hair done at the salon and it came out very good!!

If you want the link to snapfish just send me a private email and I will get it right over!

#689 lyales

lyales
                  • 26 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 09:13 PM

2010 Wedding

Lidya was a photographer from outside the resort. I was also lucky enough that one of my bridesmaids is a hair dresser and sister inlaw works for channel. My Mom did get her hair done at the salon and it came out very good!!

If you want the link to snapfish just send me a private email and I will get it right over!

#690 marryinghimagain

marryinghimagain
                    • 479 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 10:32 PM

Awwww, you looked beautiful! I am so looking forward to your review.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users