Photo

Dreams Puerto Aventuras Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2934 replies to this topic

#611 patsah

patsah
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 11:21 AM

Wow that is fantastic!! Congrats!

#612 RoryS

RoryS
    • 230 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 11:53 AM

Congratulations!! You always hear about people entering contests, but never actually "know" someone who wins!! It's such a great feeling when you win something!

#613 Jesdinan

Jesdinan
      • 48 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 12:50 PM

Congratulations! That is so awesome! I was just thinking the other day about how I should be entering some of these contests! I am sure your pictures will be beautiful!

#614 barefootbeachbride

barefootbeachbride
        • 89 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 03:51 PM

Hi everyone! I am in the process of selecting the resort for my may 2010 wedding. Im seriously thinking DPA! Any helpful suggestions or photos would be much appreciated! Thanks!

#615 barefootbeachbride

barefootbeachbride
          • 89 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 09:44 PM

I just got my first email response from Jacy! The planning is underway. Is Jacy a good wedding planner? Any tips? Im so excited!

#616 2010wedding

2010wedding
            • 203 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 01:14 AM

Congrats on you win!!

#617 2010wedding

2010wedding
              • 203 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 01:14 AM

Congrats on your win!!

#618 patsah

patsah
                • 27 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 11:44 AM

Yea...good luck if she ever gets back to your emails! They take so long to write back! I sent an email with a few questions on 2/10 then a followup around 2/24. Per Biancas recommendation, I reached out to baltobabe from the trip advisor and dreams forum 2 days ago and finally got a response from one of the managers but Jacy hasn't gotten back yet! Sorry for the rant, anyway, they seem nice but prepare yourself for this.

#619 patsah

patsah
                  • 27 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 01:02 PM

Update on Jacy: She wrote me back...apparently, her emails to me had been lost. The thing is we had corresponded before but I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt and I will now be using a hotmail account to write to her instead of my work email. I will post her response to my email regarding hair, makeup, if they have extra tulle, current pictures of weddings.

#620 marryinghimagain

marryinghimagain
                    • 479 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 01:27 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by patsah
                      Update on Jacy: She wrote me back...apparently, her emails to me had been lost. The thing is we had corresponded before but I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt and I will now be using a hotmail account to write to her instead of my work email. I will post her response to my email regarding hair, makeup, if they have extra tulle, current pictures of weddings.
                      I am looking forward to your post re: the response you received from Jacy. I'd love to see what info she gave you. I have sent emails and don't seem to get some of the questions answered.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users