Photo

Dreams Puerto Aventuras Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2934 replies to this topic

#401 Blkatz

Blkatz
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 07:13 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Reluctant Beach Bride
    Just read the Trip Advisor review regarding the wedding. Can't say I am thrilled to hear about all the noise around the gazebo. Maybe the beach area is more secluded, but I was hoping to have that one aspect decided prior to going down. Maybe lyales can let us know? since she is going down so soon.
    I read the review also and they only play "techno music" at the pool for an hour maybe! I HATE techno music and it did not bother me. The Gazebo is not that close to the pool area. The are near there is much more quiet than the pool and I would also assume that you could ask about that.

#402 aug0208

aug0208
    • 69 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 12:52 AM

About three weeks ago I submitted my deposit to Jacy. Basically there was a form to fill out. That form along with my driver's licence and credit card had to be scanned. Once scanned all of the documents had to be emailed to her. After I did this I asked her to email me back with a confirmation that she received the documents. She emailed me the day after I emailed them with a confirmation. If anyone needs more info, the forms, etc...please send me an email
      hstickle@aii.edu

Hope that helps!!

#403 patsah

patsah
      • 27 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 12:27 PM

Hello Everyone! I'm new to the board. I've been working with Jacy as well. My wedding will be this April and I booked everything the 2nd week of December.

#404 AlliMay

AlliMay
        • 71 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 01:18 PM

Welcome patsah and Congrats on your wedding!!!

#405 Bianca

Bianca
          • 1,057 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 01:39 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by patsah
            Hello Everyone! I'm new to the board. I've been working with Jacy as well. My wedding will be this April and I booked everything the 2nd week of December.
            Yay for more DPA brides!!! Welcome to our little home!
            19 adults/3 children with flights booked! 10 rooms booked!
            http://dw.daisypath.com/BM2Hm4/.png

http://dpabride.blogspot.com/

#406 lp579

lp579
            • 70 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 02:22 PM

I'm really glad to hear that someone else submitted their deposit the same way...I too was a bit hesitant at giving copies of my credit card and driver's licence, but that was a few weeks ago now, and all looks good! Has anyone asked Jacy about the music setup for the ceremony??

#407 patsah

patsah
              • 27 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 04:10 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by AlliMay
                Welcome patsah and Congrats on your wedding!!!
                Thanks!! Yea, I didn't mind sending over my cc and ID information because I check my credit reports all the time and you are never liable for any type of fraudulent charges or identity theft issues, but it's something that you do have to be on top of.

I came across this website by chance yesterday and I'm so happy! I was desperate for some positive information about this resort after all of the negative reviews on TA.

I decided to do a DW in order to get out of having any sort of stress or wedding drama and I'd be mortified if this place sucked but so far, I think that I made the right choice. The pictures are beautiful and the fact that the place has been newly remodeled and allows kids is fantastic!

#408 RoryS

RoryS
                • 230 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 01:54 PM

There was picture just posted on TA. Is this the adult pool area? If so, what is the area closest to the Marina (I assume the water in the background, is the Marina). Is that where a reception would be held?
                  Dreams Puerto Aventuras (Puerto Aventuras, Riviera Maya) - Resort Reviews - TripAdvisor
                  thanks. I couldn't figure out how to post just the picture...

#409 Blkatz

Blkatz
                  • 1,025 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 02:09 PM

yes that is the adult pool with Oceana behind it.

#410 AlliMay

AlliMay
                    • 71 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 02:11 PM

It might be outdoor seating for the restaurant (Oceana) that is on that side of the resort. I will be interested to hear if that is an area where you could have a reception.

Hopefully Blkatz or someone else that has been down there will chime in!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users