Photo

Dreams Puerto Aventuras Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2934 replies to this topic

#291 smashingbp311

smashingbp311
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 03:43 PM

Happy New Year everyone!!!

Has any one heard from Jacy recently? I know someone mentioned that since the resort opened, they have moved her office and she has been MIA. I sent her an email today, hopefully will hear back soon!

#292 aaronsgirl

aaronsgirl
    • 134 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 08:17 PM

I heard from Jacy last week regarding confirmation of my wedding date and time(July 2, 2009). I have been doing most of my communication with her through my TA though.

Happy New Year!

#293 aug0208

aug0208
      • 69 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 09:14 PM

Hi there! I heard from her on Christmas. Before that I have been corresponding with her via email and it took her anywhere from 1 to 3 days to get back to me.
        Happy New Year!

#294 2010wedding

2010wedding
        • 203 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 11:32 PM

I have heard from her also. She has responded in usually 2 business days.

Happy New Year all!!

Janna

#295 2010wedding

2010wedding
          • 203 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 11:33 PM

I have heard from her also. She has responded in usually 2 business days.

Happy New Year all!!

Janna

#296 AndreaJane2000

AndreaJane2000
            • 13 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 04:44 PM

communication with Jacy has been a challenge for me as well - i just hope everything gets planned out ok by the time my wedding rolls around. I have so many questions with very little answers!

-Andrea

#297 AlliMay

AlliMay
              • 71 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 06:44 PM

Happy New Year Everybody!!

Quick question ladies...Is anyone else on here NOT planning to do the silver or gold dinner?? I am not sure that is what I want. I am hoping that the hotel will be at low enough capacity that we can rent El Patio (as it says in the guide), but I am just not sure that will be an option. Is anyone foregoing dinner and having just a cocktail reception after the ceremony? What are other options you are exploring?

I know that the higher packages are reasonable, but I would rather spend the money on my guests in other ways (spa certificate, tour, etc.), instead of dinner when they are already paying to be at an all-inclusive.

Girls, am I crazy?! Any feedback is much appreciated...

Thanks!!!

#298 aaronsgirl

aaronsgirl
                • 134 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 07:03 PM

AlliMay your NOT crazy!
                  We are going to do the Gold Menu which we thought looked pretty yummy, but we are big steak and seafood fans, with guests who like fish so we like the option to do the buffet.
                  I agree with you on the cost though. It still seems a bit weird having to pay for the food at an AI. I guess it is the extra set up and service? We are getting married July 2 just before you are!

On another note: Does anyone have pics of the ballroom? Allthough I hate the thought of it, this is the backup plan for rain and I have no idea what it is like. Fingers crossed it won't matter!

#299 sg1307

sg1307
                  • 49 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 09:53 PM

Does anyone know if the deposits are refundable? If so, how far in advanced do you have to cancel?
                    Looks like we have to wait on new rates - in order to get the original rates which allowed us to decide on DPA specifically, EVERYONE had to pay in full by today!
                    We hope it stays within everyone's budget..

happy new year to all! :)

#300 Bianca

Bianca
                    • 1,057 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 02:47 PM

New pics of the Preferred Club were posted on the Dreams forum...
                      Dreams Resorts & Spas - Login

http://good-times.we....56614800DcPdSc
                      19 adults/3 children with flights booked! 10 rooms booked!
                      http://dw.daisypath.com/BM2Hm4/.png

http://dpabride.blogspot.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users