Photo

Dreams Puerto Aventuras Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2934 replies to this topic

#2561 AlisonDawn

AlisonDawn
  • 57 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 02:02 PM

Congrats Rebecca!!!

So glad to hear everything went well for you!!  :) :)

You will definitely be hearing from me soon as my wedding is next month and I've still got some planning to do!

#2562 Allie2012

Allie2012
    • 194 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:40 PM

I have purchased my bridesmaids dresses as I only have 3. I have also purchased handcrafted turquoise and silver (not real!) bracelets off of etsy for each girl, I just got them today and I LOVE them. My BM's dresses are black and one of my colours is turquoise, which is why I really wanted turquoise jewelry. I personally like the bracelets because they are handmade and unique, so I think my BM's will love them :)

Originally Posted by MrsRobinson12 

Hey ladies. What are you gertting your bridesmaids as gifts? I can't think of any ideas.

Congrats Becs75, sounds like you wedding was amazing and that you and your guests had a blast! It's so reassuring to hear that Jacki is amazing and that they work really hard to make our weddings special. Maybe you'll share some pics with us? I would love to see your reception set-up :)

Originally Posted by becs75 

We just got back from our wedding at DPA this past Saturday. First off, Jacki is awesome! I think she is overwhelmed at the moment as she is soon going to be the only WC at the resort as the other one is leaving. They already have 125 weddings booked for this year already. She was helpful and made things happen for us, even at the last moment. We did the Dreams of Love package(which was more than enough for our group of 32), Everything from the appetizers(beef kabobs are awesome) to our main course(pork tenderloin) were amazing. Our chicken wings came out cold and they brought them back heated. We had our reception on the beach and it was COLD(felt like a breezy fall Canadian night), but we had fun nonetheless.  If anyone has any specific questions, feel free to email me, rebeccamuir@gmail.com

Cheers and happy New Year!

Rebecca Muir Klassen

DPA Bride Jan 4, 2012

#2563 AdeleJ

AdeleJ
      • 1 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 06:21 AM

Hello Ladies!!! I am planning on getting married Jan. 2013 and I haven't books a hotel yet since flights and pricing doesn't come out until 9 months before but Dreams PA is on top of my list!!! I hope that it isn't too expensive for my guests!! we are looking at a budget of 1200 to 1500 pp!! I really hope I can come here bc that wedding gazebo is sooo beautiful!!

#2564 becs75

becs75
        • 3 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 04:34 PM

http://040112klassen...ephotos.com.mx/

Here is a link to our wedding slide show from the resort photographer.  No reception pics, but if anyone wants to see them, add me on facebook - Rebecca Klassen(black and white pic of my daughter at our wedding is my profile pic) and you can see my albums.

Cheers to all the brides to be!

#2565 Allie2012

Allie2012
          • 194 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 07:59 AM

Oh thank you so much for posting your pics, you look amazing, I love your dress, it's so elegant and your family is beautiful :)

I am going to add you to FB if that's ok as I would love to see reception pics as I'm not sure what I want to do. My name is Allison.

Originally Posted by becs75 

http://040112klassen...ephotos.com.mx/

Here is a link to our wedding slide show from the resort photographer.  No reception pics, but if anyone wants to see them, add me on facebook - Rebecca Klassen(black and white pic of my daughter at our wedding is my profile pic) and you can see my albums.

Cheers to all the brides to be!

#2566 Allie2012

Allie2012
            • 194 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 07:53 AM

Hey Ladies, I was wondering if anyone received pictures of bouquet or centrepiece options from the WC? If so could you email it to me? I thought I would ask here before trying to contact Jacki as I know she is so busy!

allison.burns@utoronto.ca

#2567 AlisonDawn

AlisonDawn
              • 57 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 02:13 PM

Hi Adele! Congrats on picking your wedding date! :)

The wedding gazebo at Dreams is what sold me on Dreams PA too!! It is so beautiful!!  As far as price goes, I think you will easily be able to keep your guests at a budget of $1200-$1500!!   Good luck with all your planning!!    These forums are SO helpful, so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Attached Files

#2568 AlisonDawn

AlisonDawn
                • 57 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 02:15 PM

Rebecca your pictures are lovely! You look so beautiful!!

Thank you for sharing those with us!! 

I am going to add you on facebook as well! My name is also Alison  :)

#2569 604bride2be

604bride2be
                  • 24 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 12:57 AM

Hey there , I have the flower guide, if you still need it I will email it to ya. Email me at coreyandashley2012@gmail.com

#2570 604bride2be

604bride2be
                    • 24 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 12:59 AM

Message intended for allie

Hey there , I have the flower guide, if you still need it I will email it to ya. Email me at coreyandashley2012@gmail.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users