Photo

Dreams Puerto Aventuras Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2934 replies to this topic

#2231 mexico102

mexico102
  • 300 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 04:47 PM

do you guys plan on renting chairs like that?  I inquired about chairs othethan the white covered ones and Jacy stated that I could rent different chairs but the covered folding chairs are used for the weddings......did you guys get different info?

#2232 Dreams2010

Dreams2010
    • 31 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 01:03 PM

I love the lanterns...so easy to pack!

Mexico102, I got the same information about the chairs...there are others available, but you need to rent them $$$ I think I am just going to use the free ones (folding chairs with white chair covers) and am bringing my own sashes/bows. Easy and cheaper :)

#2233 mexico102

mexico102
      • 300 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 03:45 AM

yes I did the same thing.....which the time and energy is spent working/making them (not to mention the burn from the hot glue gun...LOl) was probably worth much more than the rental cost!!!  OMG we leave Monday, including today I only have 5 days left to get everything done!  Almost there, I can see light from underneath my to do lists!!!!

#2234 bride1008

bride1008
        • 6 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 10:04 AM

woooo hooooo  So excited for you!!!  We only have 13 more days until our departure to Mexico.  We cannot wait.  This anxiety is killing me.  I still have lots more on my to do list.  Best of wishes to you

#2235 bride1008

bride1008
          • 6 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 10:07 AM

Dreams 1020- I really wanted to get my own sashes and bows as well.  Did you get them online? 

#2236 bride1008

bride1008
            • 6 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by Jesken 

Hi Oscar _Ernie -

You should check out a webpage called SHORECHIC - they have great ideas for your tables.

The tables sit up to 8people. I believe they are rectangular and can be broken down to a smaller size.

Good Luck!  

Originally Posted by Jesken 

BRIDE1008 - - Accordng to my wedding planner - Jacy will be there for the entire process. You will have a consultation with her when you get there to go over the details and how you would like the order of events to play out.

Thanks for the info Jesken.  That takes some relieve from me.

#2237 Dreams2010

Dreams2010
              • 31 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by bride1008 

Dreams 1020- I really wanted to get my own sashes and bows as well.  Did you get them online? 

I was actually lucky enough to have a friend who bought 50 sashes and used them as table runners for her wedding last year. They are not exactly the same color turquoise as I wanted, but really close, and long enough to use for chair bows.

Before my friend offered, I did a google search and found a local rental place that was going to let me rent and take the bows to Mexico for $1.50 each.

#2238 Tifuhhknee

Tifuhhknee
                • 631 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 03:34 PM

At this point I am not worried about the chairs. Thought about bringing something to put on them, but the beach is beautiful enough for me. And they are only including I want to say 20 chairs and it's $5 each for any more than that. We did, however, just book our vacation package for the wedding.

Destination Wedding: April 21, 2011
                  At Home Reception: May 7, 2011
                  25 guests + bride + groom booked

My Wedding Planning Notes

#2239 AsiaJane

AsiaJane
                  • 47 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 09:50 PM

I'm getting married the weekend before yours June 11, 2011!!! i'm very excited. I'm new to this website but it seems very helpful!

June 11, 2011 ~ Dreams Puerto Aventuras
                    26 guest booked + Bride & Groom

#2240 Dreams2010

Dreams2010
                    • 31 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by mexico102 

yes I did the same thing.....which the time and energy is spent working/making them (not to mention the burn from the hot glue gun...LOl) was probably worth much more than the rental cost!!!  OMG we leave Monday, including today I only have 5 days left to get everything done!  Almost there, I can see light from underneath my to do lists!!!!

Have a great time!!! It will be fantastic!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users