Photo

Dreams Puerto Aventuras Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2934 replies to this topic

#2171 klarson

klarson
  • 153 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 12:28 AM

Have you looked into Xel Ha or Chankanaab? Those are two of the excursions we are doing. I thin kthey have something for everyone.

#2172 klarson

klarson
    • 153 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 12:29 AM

Does anyone know what night they do the fire show and is it year around? I was going to ask Jacy but don't want to wait a week to find out.

#2173 mexico102

mexico102
      • 300 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 08:29 AM

I'm not sure if they do the fire show regularly but I sure would like to know because we planning on booking the privite one for the night of our wedding. It would be silly to waste the $ if everyone is going to see it another night.

#2174 mexico102

mexico102
        • 300 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 08:34 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by klarson
          Have you looked into Xel Ha or Chankanaab? Those are two of the excursions we are doing. I thin kthey have something for everyone.
          there are some people already planning on going there. I'm having 40-45 people. That would be more than we want to spend, we want to pay for one more activity besides the wedding. The sunset cruise would be around $1400 with the bar and snack options so that's more our price range. Xel-ha is awesome, we went last winter. Plan to get there when it opens and stay until closing......day flies by, so much to do!

#2175 klarson

klarson
          • 153 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 12:18 PM

I can't wait...I have heard awesome things about Xel-ha!! Do you have the info on the private fire show. I did not know they had a private option. I was thinking that would be neat as a reception show but I agree with you. Why pay if they have it for free another night. I will email Jacy about it to see when it runs and post here when I find out.

#2176 mexico102

mexico102
            • 300 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 12:35 PM

All I know is that you have to use the people the hotel gets......no outside vendors....Jacy books it for you. Its $450 for 15 mins. You will not regret Xel-Ha.....food and drink great too!

#2177 klarson

klarson
              • 153 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 01:39 PM

In regards to outside vendors...you can still bring in your own photographer, right? You just have to book a night at the hotel, right?

#2178 Tissey

Tissey
                • 172 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 02:14 PM

Yes you can being your own photographer and they have to stay at the resort. I think they just don't want you to use local photographers instead of the one they already have at the resort.
                  I'm bringing my own, a friend of mine, and have had no problems.

#2179 klarson

klarson
                  • 153 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 03:57 PM

Thanks, I thought so but thought I would make sure.

#2180 mexwed2011

mexwed2011
                    • 2 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 06:16 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Jen2011
                      Is there anyone getting married in January too or am I the only one?
                      Our wedding is also set for January 14, 2011!! I have not seen any others in January yet though. Glad to hear your meeting with Jacy went so well... that will definitely make things a lot less stressful!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users