Photo

Dreams Puerto Aventuras Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2934 replies to this topic

#1891 echo2_62

echo2_62
  • 1,049 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 06:33 PM

Dee your pictures are beautiful!! You make me wish I was leaving sooner but I guess I can't complain about 34 days lol! Congrats again! Oh yes and you have a beautiful family too!!

#1892 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
    • 2,754 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 07:05 PM

Such great pictures Dee!!! You were a beautiful bride. The weather looked amazing!

#1893 mwcfarms

mwcfarms
      • 266 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 08:09 PM

Thanks guys, and yes the weather was perfect. I never trust there forcast for rain lol.

#1894 Buckeyegirl8

Buckeyegirl8
        • 33 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 12:04 PM

Beautiful pictures Dee! Congratulations!

Where did you get your flowers? Love them!!
          Andrea & Toby

#1895 mwcfarms

mwcfarms
          • 266 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 12:29 PM

I got them from wedideas.com The only bad thing about them is they bleed when they get wet lol. We have a couple shots we threw them in the water for and then Lidia had to carry them for me because the color of the roses I think ran. But they didnt lose any in the bouquet that I can notice.

#1896 mwcfarms

mwcfarms
            • 266 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 12:38 PM

ok where is the place to order postcard thank you photo cards, I see them all over but dont see them available on shutterfly. Anyone know?

#1897 echo2_62

echo2_62
              • 1,049 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 12:57 PM

I'm pretty sure you can get them done online through Walmart or Costco actually!! Either that or Vistaprint would let you upload your own photo for that kind of thing I'm sure.

Dee - how far in advance did you order your flowers by the way? I was never really decided what I wanted to do but the prices at wedideas.com looked pretty reasonable although I've likely left it much to late now.

#1898 mwcfarms

mwcfarms
                • 266 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 01:17 PM

I ordered in October from them. You might be able to buy a bouquet thats done up already. Not sure if you would be able to get a custom order this late. They were really reasonably priced and I loved my bouquets.

I know you can do single pics at walmart, never seen the postcard paper ones that have nine little images on them. I will check vistaprint. Thanks for the tip.

#1899 echo2_62

echo2_62
                  • 1,049 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 02:33 PM

What about putting your nine images into powerpoint or something and saving it as a single image that way?? Then you're still only uploading a single picture but get the visual effect that you want with the tile look?

#1900 mwcfarms

mwcfarms
                    • 266 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 03:35 PM

for the canadian ladies, pinkelephantcustomcards.com or anyone I guess just Canadian based company

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users