Photo

Dreams Puerto Aventuras Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2934 replies to this topic

#1801 2010wedding

2010wedding
  • 203 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 12:50 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mwcfarms
    Hey ladies which bar and which restaurant are adult only. I am trying to find it online and cant. Thought maybe someone could point me in right direction. Thanks.
    Is Barracuda adults only?

#1802 mwcfarms

mwcfarms
    • 266 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 12:43 PM

I found it online here Puerto Aventuras :: Dreams Resort Puerto Aventuras Resort
      it says that the Manatee bar is adult only. Which is fine. No I was just seing if you would have any kids going around my three age which is 12, 3, and 18 months. More for at the explorers club or anyone close to Chy's age. Thats my almost 13 year old.

#1803 2010wedding

2010wedding
      • 203 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 01:27 PM

Has anyone made a welcome letter for their oot bags and if so, did you include resort info?

#1804 mwcfarms

mwcfarms
        • 266 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 01:44 PM

So my soon to be SIL who is a BM called last night as tried to get me to give up my first class plane seats to her parents as a treat since they are going to be watching them for a week after the wedding. Which they offered to do. Now on a side note I will add that for each other childs wedding in my FI family the children got $5000 from them to help with costs. But the MIL told Fiance that because she had to pay for SIL & BIL 's trip she couldnt afford to give us the money. Which is fine we didnt expect it. BIL and SIL can afford to go he's just a cheap tight wad that wont allow my SIL to do anything. I mean really is it just me being touchy or was that tacky. I was really pissed off at her nerve but I let it slide because its 10 days till wedding and I dont want to rock the boat.

#1805 mwcfarms

mwcfarms
          • 266 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 01:45 PM

Hey Janna, yes I did include resort info and an itinerary if they wanted to come with us they could if not that was cool too.

#1806 mwcfarms

mwcfarms
            • 266 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 01:52 PM

Although I need to tweak it because it sounds too cheesy.

#1807 2010wedding

2010wedding
              • 203 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 02:11 PM

Quote:
                So my soon to be SIL who is a BM called last night as tried to get me to give up my first class plane seats to her parents as a treat since they are going to be watching them for a week after the wedding. Which they offered to do. Now on a side note I will add that for each other childs wedding in my FI family the children got $5000 from them to help with costs. But the MIL told Fiance that because she had to pay for SIL & BIL 's trip she couldnt afford to give us the money. Which is fine we didnt expect it. BIL and SIL can afford to go he's just a cheap tight wad that wont allow my SIL to do anything. I mean really is it just me being touchy or was that tacky. I was really pissed off at her nerve but I let it slide because its 10 days till wedding and I dont want to rock the boat.
                OFFSIDE!!! If my SIL did that I'd tell her to MYOB or talk to Chris. Not her call. Mantra- 6 days, 6 days till sun, sand and booze!!!

#1808 2010wedding

2010wedding
                • 203 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 02:12 PM

Quote:
                  Although I need to tweak it because it sounds too cheesy.
                  I need help with mine!!!

#1809 mwcfarms

mwcfarms
                  • 266 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 02:32 PM

k I will send you mine so far. Give me a half hour.

#1810 mwcfarms

mwcfarms
                    • 266 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 04:58 PM

Not sure if this will work but I am going to try to link my powerpoint welcome presentation. I borrowed a template from another BDB and this is how it turned out. Let me know what you think and please feel free to use anything.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users