Photo

Dreams Puerto Aventuras Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2934 replies to this topic

#1771 2010wedding

2010wedding
  • 203 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 07:52 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mwcfarms
    So its comparible to Clinique and Smashbox which is good. Thanks for the tip heading online. I didnt even think to look. Their brushes are ridiculously expensive. Wont be buying those.
    Dee-
    All the make-up I bought is brand new so if you want to have a look at what I've got and want to use it....go for it!!!
    I am blond and fair (sounds like I'm giving my stats!!) but the colors are pretty neural.

#1772 2010wedding

2010wedding
    • 203 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 07:56 PM

[QUOTE=mwcfarms;1172346]Hey Chickie, Sorry I couldnt get on all fricking night server back haul. The honeymoon package included is this

Welcome letter
      Plate of tropical fruit
      One bottle of champagne
      Champagne breakfast in bed (Reservations must be made in advance with guest service)
      Special turn down Service

Thanks Dee. For 1 night only?

#1773 2010wedding

2010wedding
      • 203 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 07:58 PM

I made it to Junior Member!!!! Hurray!!!! Is it weird that I'm so excited about that!!!

#1774 mwcfarms

mwcfarms
        • 266 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 12:49 AM

LOL gratz and I guess one nite she didnt say.

#1775 echo2_62

echo2_62
          • 1,049 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 11:19 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by 2010wedding
            I made it to Junior Member!!!! Hurray!!!! Is it weird that I'm so excited about that!!!
            Haha its not weird at all! I think most of us did a little happy dance because it means you can open everything and that you're more "official" than before!!

#1776 Rainfall

Rainfall
            • 165 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 01:27 PM

I forgot one thing, I wouldn't rely on the wakeup call. All of us who used it either had a 20 min late phone call or never called at all. We were almost late for our excursion one of the mornings. But if you call them and tell them to wake you in 30 mins they are good with that!

#1777 nbills511

nbills511
              • 164 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 04:29 PM

Hi Ladies!!

I am recently engaged and trying to narrow down possible locations for my wedding. I really like Puerto Aventuras....but am concerned because the wedding gazebo (based on website photos) isn't large enough to hold our guests. Does anyone know how many people the gazebo will hold?

Thank you!!
                Nicole

#1778 echo2_62

echo2_62
                • 1,049 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 05:04 PM

Hey Nicole!! Congrats on your engagement and welcome to our thread!

I can't remember the specific number of guests that the gazebo will hold but my initial guest estimate was for 50 people and I was told they would all fit just fine. We're now down to about 35 so I have no concerns at all. Honestly I think up to around 60 ppl will fit in the gazebo.

#1779 nbills511

nbills511
                  • 164 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 09:01 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by echo2_62
                    Hey Nicole!! Congrats on your engagement and welcome to our thread!

I can't remember the specific number of guests that the gazebo will hold but my initial guest estimate was for 50 people and I was told they would all fit just fine. We're now down to about 35 so I have no concerns at all. Honestly I think up to around 60 ppl will fit in the gazebo.
                    Thank you for the response!! Is the only other option, aside from the gazebo, on the beach? We are expecting around 80 people....so I don't know if the gazebo will work for us So depressing because it's beautiful!!

#1780 echo2_62

echo2_62
                    • 1,049 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 09:07 PM

Yes I'm pretty sure that the only other option for the ceremony would be on the beach if you've got 80 guests attending. I'm not sure if you're doing the legal or symbolic wedding, but from what I've heard all of the ceremonies are typically fairly short (I've heard as quick as 15min!) so if you think that having standing room for your guests would be sufficient, or appropriate, for you then maybe the DPA wedding coordinator Jacy can comment on that if you send her an email.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users