Photo

Dreams Puerto Aventuras Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2934 replies to this topic

#1731 2010wedding

2010wedding
  • 203 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 01:49 AM

http://media.TheKnot....arge_image.jpg

I am thinking of doing this with orchids. Echo, you posted this idea awhile ago!! Its awesome!!

#1732 Oscar_Ernie

Oscar_Ernie
    • 266 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 12:26 PM

I'm so excited to announce that I'm officially (finally!) a DPA bride-to-be. We are booked, deposited, and flying to Mexico November 1st!

I've been a site user here for a couple of years, but haven't been very active in awhile. But this is where I began my research. I simply don't know how we could have chosen a resort without it!

I'm so happy to join you all officially...and there are weddings coming up soon...good luck to all you gals!

#1733 mwcfarms

mwcfarms
      • 266 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 01:06 PM

Gratz Oscar, welcome to our family. The girls here have been so helpful its awesome. IF you need help with anything let us know. I will be posting pics of my OOT bag and Invites later this weekend. Hope you ladies like. And on a totally seperate note I just have to share with someone I have reached my target weight. 2 weeks earlier than I had hoped. 35 pounds down. YAY.

#1734 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
        • 2,754 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 01:26 PM

Welcome Oscar Ernie! Glad to have another DPA bride onboard.

Dee - congrats on getting to your goal weight. What an accomplishment

#1735 mwcfarms

mwcfarms
          • 266 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 02:44 PM

Thanks, Im super excited. All my hard work is paying off lol.

#1736 2010wedding

2010wedding
            • 203 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 06:07 PM

I have reached my target weight. 2 weeks earlier than I had hoped. 35 pounds down. YAY.[/QUOTE]

YAY!!!!!!!

#1737 2010wedding

2010wedding
              • 203 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 06:09 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by mwcfarms
                Gratz Oscar, welcome to our family. The girls here have been so helpful its awesome. IF you need help with anything let us know. I will be posting pics of my OOT bag and Invites later this weekend. Hope you ladies like. And on a totally seperate note I just have to share with someone I have reached my target weight. 2 weeks earlier than I had hoped. 35 pounds down. YAY.
                YAY Dee!!!!

#1738 mwcfarms

mwcfarms
                • 266 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 01:13 PM

Thanks, its 14 days today. I had a list of extra stuff to be sure to bring and guess what my 18 month old scribbled all over it. Now I have to go back through 12 pages of posts to do it all over. Arggg. hey janna are you guys having dancing etc after your wedding reception dinner?

#1739 2010wedding

2010wedding
                  • 203 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 01:56 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by mwcfarms
                    Thanks, its 14 days today. I had a list of extra stuff to be sure to bring and guess what my 18 month old scribbled all over it. Now I have to go back through 12 pages of posts to do it all over. Arggg. hey janna are you guys having dancing etc after your wedding reception dinner?
                    14 days today!!!! Its snowing with freezing fog??!! Can't wait till sun, sand and coronas!!

Dee- we aren't. I'm bringing my ipod and ipod dock for the ceremony and the dinner. If anyone is up for dancing etc, we'll go to desires. What about you? If you want to borrow the docking thingy, let me know! Its super slick and easy.
                    And here's hoping that Jacy will throw in the sound system for free!!!

#1740 mwcfarms

mwcfarms
                    • 266 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 02:08 PM

I just might have to take you up on the docking offer. We only have a crappy little 20 dollar one for my daughters and its skips lol. Yes heres to hoping sound is free. You know what I saw on an other board tonight. Dreams in los cabos put together a bonfire on the beach the night before the wedding with smores and beer. Which is an awesome idea and I am going to email jacy about that. Its not too bad here. I have to come into Calgary this week to try on Bridesmaid dresses and am looking for a shop other than ethos or bridal centre. Let me know of any that are easy to get too. I get lost downtown hehe. Talk soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users