Photo

Dreams Puerto Aventuras Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2934 replies to this topic

#1571 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
  • 2,754 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 11:07 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tifuhhknee
    If it's the golf course in PA, it's not a full 18 holes so I'm sure heat won't be too much of a problem. We were there in mid-June 2009 and a hand full of the men went and played. One just had a hip replacement a few months before and he made it through it fine, if that helps at all! haha
    Awesome! Hats off to them for finishing! I guess my aunt and uncle weren't just used to the heat

#1572 2010wedding

2010wedding
    • 203 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 10:02 PM

We have our game scheduled for 9am so hopefully w can finish before it gets too hot!! It was -33 this morning in Calgary..so I'm ready for hot!!! Not sure about the cost though for renting clubs/cart. I know that you have to rent a cart....no walking.

I got some new pictures from Jacy....I tried to post them and it didn't work. I'll try again!!

#1573 2010wedding

2010wedding
      • 203 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 10:05 PM

Mylene-
        2 more sleeps until you leave!!!

#1574 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
        • 2,754 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 10:11 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by 2010wedding
          Mylene-
          Yaaay!!! So close

#1575 echo2_62

echo2_62
          • 1,049 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 10:41 PM

Quote:
            We have our game scheduled for 9am so hopefully w can finish before it gets too hot!! It was -33 this morning in Calgary..so I'm ready for hot!!! Not sure about the cost though for renting clubs/cart. I know that you have to rent a cart....no walking.
            Okay not a problem thanks! I'll email and ask for a price then. I want to get my dad and FI's dad out for a game so I'm worried that for the four of us it could get quite expensive. Then again my dad and FI would be able to share a set of clubs most likely and really, who needs an entire set? Give me a 6 iron, 3wood and my putter and watch me go! LOL! Can you tell I'm an amateur still?? :)

Quote:
            Mylene-
            You must be SOOOOOOOO excited Mylene!!! Have lots and lots of fun and we cant' wait to hear all about it when you return!!!!!

#1576 Mylene

Mylene
            • 56 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 11:36 PM

Thanks evryone, you have been all so helpful! I cant wait to be there , I hope the weather is going to be nice, I heard it was cold these days...like 20. I also hope I wont forget anything and I am not sure of every choices yet but im sure its going to turm out ok. I will tell you all about it in a few days...we will be there saturday evening... we e mailed the manager, we were upgraded to an ocean view but decided to upgrade to a preferred club ocean view. Ill tell you about it too. Thanks again, talk to you soon!

#1577 2010wedding

2010wedding
              • 203 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:24 AM

Mylene-
                was the upgrade very much? Have a wonderful time and CONGRATS!!!

#1578 bridej9

bridej9
                • 180 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:34 AM

I have the same questions as Emily... can anyone help us out?

#1579 2010wedding

2010wedding
                  • 203 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:51 AM

[QUOTE=echo2_62;1128570]Okay not a problem thanks! I'll email and ask for a price then. I want to get my dad and FI's dad out for a game so I'm worried that for the four of us it could get quite expensive. Then again my dad and FI would be able to share a set of clubs most likely and really, who needs an entire set? Give me a 6 iron, 3wood and my putter and watch me go! LOL! Can you tell I'm an amateur still?? :)

I'm the same!! Here is what my dad just sent me.

Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa: Golf

#1580 2010wedding

2010wedding
                    • 203 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:54 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by echo2_62
                      Thanks for passing this on!! I was actually talking to my dad about a round of golf to see if he'd want to go play. Any idea how much the cart rentals and club rentals work out to be for each person or for a group of 4??
                      Looks like cart rentals are $35 US?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users