Photo

Dreams Puerto Aventuras Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2934 replies to this topic

#1531 Mylene

Mylene
  • 56 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 06:37 PM

I know! When its cold , I think humm...Mexico is going to be even better! We also had 25 cm of snow last week. Here are the questions on the sheet:

Arrival time, departure time, room reserved, wedding package, time of ceremony, number of guests, wedding location, legal ceremony or not, exchange of vows, wedding party, witnesses, order for walking down the aisle, will the bride be given away, cake at the ceremony or reception, kind of cake ( they have 3 choices, chocolate, vanilla or mexican milk cake), will there be a rehearsal, type of menu (platted or buffet), special seating, spa appointments, decorations and centerpieces, extra flowers and boutonniere, music (live or Dj for ceremony and reception), Will you bring your own music, any favors to the guest and how you want them to be delivered. I think thats about it.

I gave my best answers at the time but I am sure we can decide or change things when we get there. I am done working next tuesday and off for two weeks, then two weeks again in Mexico. It came so fast youll see!

#1532 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
    • 2,754 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 01:48 PM

That sheet sounds so organized! Sounds like with that Jacy will have everything under control.

I'm in the middle of one of the hugest snowstorms in my area. We already have 1 foot of snow and it supposed to keep coming down hard for the rest of the day/night. Mexico would be nice right now!

#1533 2010wedding

2010wedding
      • 203 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 12:17 AM

Hi all-
        I'm so sorry I've been so quiet!! My Christmas organizing is all done and I am back into wedding mode. Jacy and I have been exchanging emails on flower arrangements, they have an offer on free golf so booked that for the day before the wedding which is now 69 days away!! I have been impressed with Jacy so far....she takes about 2 days to get back to me. I can't wait!! Mylene...you're up next. Hurray!!!!!

#1534 Mylene

Mylene
        • 56 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 12:13 PM

2 weeks and we leave for DPA, so excited!

#1535 Tifuhhknee

Tifuhhknee
          • 631 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 02:47 PM

I hope this link works... Snippet & Ink had a daily wedding inspiration for one that was held at Dreams PA.

snippet & ink: daily wedding inspiration: Real Wedding: Roslyn & Andy
            Destination Wedding: April 21, 2011
            At Home Reception: May 7, 2011
            25 guests + bride + groom booked

My Wedding Planning Notes

#1536 Mylene

Mylene
            • 56 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 06:15 PM

Wow thanks for that link, I really wonder where she got the flip flops for the guests...great idea!

#1537 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
              • 2,754 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 09:18 PM

How cute! Thanks for posting that link! It looks like she got married by the lagoon and had the reception in El Patio.

#1538 Mylene

Mylene
                • 56 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 08:10 PM

Hi girls, I putting together a cd for the wedding and I will make copies for the guests... Any ideas of great love songs I could use? I have quite a few but...sometimes we forget a really good one!

#1539 2010wedding

2010wedding
                  • 203 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 11:44 PM

Loved the video and the ideas from Snippet and Ink...thanks! Happy New Year all!!

#1540 Tifuhhknee

Tifuhhknee
                    • 631 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 01:21 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Mylene
                      Hi girls, I putting together a cd for the wedding and I will make copies for the guests... Any ideas of great love songs I could use? I have quite a few but...sometimes we forget a really good one!
                      It depends on what type of music you like, but some of my favorites are:
                      You Are So Beautiful (Joe Cocker)
                      Faithfully (Journey)
                      Please Forgive Me (Bryan Adams)
                      You & Me (Lifehouse)
                      The Story (Brandi Carlile)
                      You Picked Me (A Fine Frenzy)
                      Say Hey (Michael Franti) *this one is fun*
                      I'm Yours (Jason Mraz)

And we are planning to have our first dance to:
                      If There Was No You (Brandi Carlile)

Hope this helps at least a little.
                      Destination Wedding: April 21, 2011