Photo

Dreams Puerto Aventuras Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2934 replies to this topic

#1321 Kim08

Kim08
  • 42 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 08:58 AM

I booked my Photographers room through Orbitz. It was only 228.00. I would check there. I found them to be the cheapest. I booked it back in May so I am not sure if it has gone up or not. But it is worth checking out :)

#1322 echo2_62

echo2_62
    • 1,049 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 09:50 AM

Thanks Kim!! I'll start looking around to see what prices are available through them. I don't think there is too big a hurry so hopefully I can get a sale price along the way.

#1323 mwcfarms

mwcfarms
      • 266 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 01:34 PM

I talked to my photographer this morning and she is going to take care of it herself. Thats so much nicer than me having to do it. Ok I have to ask what or where is S2 hehe.

#1324 echo2_62

echo2_62
        • 1,049 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 01:39 PM

S2 is one of the bridal stores here in Calgary. They are owned by the same people as another store called Sonia's. Basically S2 is a slightly more trendy or upscale version of the more traditional wedding gowns at Sonia's. S2 actually had a decent selection of destination dresses actually! There were a couple there that I liked, but I'd already found mine :) I'm glad both Jenna and Janna had good luck there!

#1325 mwcfarms

mwcfarms
          • 266 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 01:58 PM

Oh cool, I bought mine at Ethos. Didnt look at any others I had an idea of what I wanted and found it within the first hour. I got lucky. Now BM dresses I am screwed on still. Going shoppin next weekend and praying until then.

#1326 echo2_62

echo2_62
            • 1,049 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 04:04 PM

Dee,

If you go toBridesmaid Dresses and Formal Gowns: The Dessy Group and go through the link there, you can look at all their bridesmaids dresses AND play around with the colours and matching accessories! I was on there last night actually saw more dresses that I liked online than when I was in the store.

I think all the dresses they show on there are available at either Ethos, the Bridal Centre or House of Brides (might have one of those wrong but I think that's them). I doubt I'm actually getting formal bridesmaids dresses ordered BUT I will for sure be ordering my girls flip-flops (and mine!!) from here and hopefully some of the guys' stuff too, but that's to look through tonight :)

#1327 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
              • 2,754 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 11:54 AM

Hi Emily, welcome to the DPA thread!!

#1328 2010wedding

2010wedding
                • 203 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 02:39 PM

Welcome Emily!!

#1329 mwcfarms

mwcfarms
                  • 266 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 06:24 PM

Woot another DPA bride welcome and much happy planning. Just a note ladies that I have been chatting with about bulk from calgary Echo and Rainfall I have NO internet at home right now. A tornado ripped my isp providers tower apart in the windstorm Saturday night and will be down for weeks or months he said. I am at my inlaws across the road using their comp and will do that every day or every second day. So if I dont get back to you right away its because of this. I am so sad I wont be able to surf this forum during the day. Anways hope you all are having much fun planning. I get to go bridesmaid dress shopping this weekend. Will let you all know how it goes.

#1330 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
                    • 2,754 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 06:33 PM

Aww Dee that sucks about the windstorm. Good luck BM dress shopping!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users