Photo

Dreams Puerto Aventuras Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2934 replies to this topic

#1011 jgomez3838

jgomez3838
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 05:23 PM

We want to post pics of our wedding but can't figure this out? Can anyone help?

#1012 aaronsgirl

aaronsgirl
    • 134 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 07:20 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by jgomez3838
      We want to post pics of our wedding but can't figure this out? Can anyone help?
      I think the best way is to make a photobucket account and then post the link. You could also do shutterfly or snapfish and post a password?
      Any of these sites allows you to upload all your photos for free and then share with anyone you want.

#1013 ~*~Margie~*~

~*~Margie~*~
      • 291 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 09:42 AM

While I sadly had to relocate and wasn't a DPA bride, I spent a ton of time on this thread and thought I would post my review link here incase anyone is interested in seeing how my relocated wedding turned out. Glad to hear everything is working out for all you ladies that got to wed at DPA.

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t44177

#1014 RoryS

RoryS
        • 230 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 08:15 AM

I'm back... I'll post more later, as I just returned late last nite. Everything was absolutely wonderful... Everyone was so impressed by the resort. The food was great, service was terrific and Jacy did a good job. There were a few glitches, but nothing that anyone even really noticed, except for me, of course! The day of the wedding, I was running around so much that I finally ended up putting my sneakers on! Erika had ordered overlays for the tables in fuschia and orange and they forgot to add then. I let Jacy know and she kinda bunched then up and put them in the middle of the table with the centerpiece on top, and you know what - they looked even better that way. We ended up having the reception on the beach, as Ocean was open that nite and they wouldn't let us have it by the adult pool. It was really lovely. We had brought tons of candles and luminarias, but they wouldn't stay lit, because of the wind. During the ceremony, the DJ didn't play the song that Erika had picked out and I didn't realize it went by a different name - it was Lullabye by the Bond Girls and I was looking for Pacalbel's Canon - no biggie. The only other glitch was when they did the wine ceremony - they were supposed to have red wine and white wine, but they forgot the white and they used just the red - no one else noticed though. The flowers were beautiful, the decorations looked great and the bride and groom were and are ecstatic! I had so much fun and was glad to be a part of the wedding.

#1015 marryinghimagain

marryinghimagain
          • 479 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:27 AM

YAY, RORY IS BACK! I have been waiting to see your post. I am so happy to hear that all went well. Can't wait to hear your review with all the details (and of course pics!). Your niece is very lucky to have such a caring and helpful aunt.

#1016 aaronsgirl

aaronsgirl
            • 134 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 02:28 PM

Congrats RoryS!! I am so glad it all went well. Can't wait to see pics!

I picked up my dress today AND found another dress on the sale rack that I really like. I posted on PW site about it all. Here is the link with pics of me in my dress. I cannot believe I leave in 14 days!

HELP! I picked up my custom made dress today only to find another dress I LOVE for $100!! WWYD? - Project Wedding Forums

#1017 jac28

jac28
              • 39 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 01:00 AM

thank you so much monica!

#1018 jac28

jac28
                • 39 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 01:07 AM

hey ladies i got my dress today! so so excited!

#1019 RoryS

RoryS
                  • 230 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 10:46 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by aaronsgirl
                    Congrats RoryS!! I am so glad it all went well. Can't wait to see pics!

I picked up my dress today AND found another dress on the sale rack that I really like. I posted on PW site about it all. Here is the link with pics of me in my dress. I cannot believe I leave in 14 days!

HELP! I picked up my custom made dress today only to find another dress I LOVE for $100!! WWYD? - Project Wedding Forums
                    That's a hard call - they're both beautiful - but both really different! Maybe you could wear the more formal one for the ceremony and then change into the other one before the reception? You see that all the time on Platinum Weddings!! ha ha

#1020 AlliMay

AlliMay
                    • 71 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 01:42 PM

Thanks Rory for your quick review!! Great comments...very helpful :)

Aaronsgirl...ditto to Rory's idea of changing for the reception...are you having any type of reception / celebration when you get back from your wedding? Could the 2nd dress be worn then?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users