Bianca

Dreams Puerto Aventuras Brides - POST HERE!

Hey Ladies!

Just wanted to let you know that I started a new thread with sort of an overview of Dreams PA. you can find it here: http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t34386

If anyone has other information that they think will be helpful for brides I'd love for you to post it over there. And I will continue to update it as well with pictures, information, reviews, etc...

I hope it's helpful for some of you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoryS View Post
Does anyone have any info on the resort photographer? Any samples of their work?
SOOOOOOO sorry for the delaysmile124.gif. I sent you the file. Please forgive me for taking so long, just a busy time of year! Hope it helps.

Click the image to open in full size.

YAY!!! My first official picture post and it worked. This is the photo sample Jacy sent of the resort photographer. I was able to use my cellphone to forward the email I had sent Rory so I could have the image on my work computer since I am so bad at getting on the comp at home as Rory can attest to smile105.gif So I figured I'd put it up for everyone!!!

I am so bad at getting on the comp at home as Rory can attest to

Absolutely not a problem... You have more important things to think about, like a um... wedding??bride.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoryS View Post
Absolutely not a problem... You have more important things to think about, like a um... wedding??bride.gif
Thank you for saying thatsmile03.gif, but I felt terrible for not getting to it. I don't like to promise and not deliver.

hi girls! we've just found out that we will finally be able to take our honeymoon april 11-18 2009, and we've decided on RM! so far it looks like our #1 choice for accommodations is DPA, so i am going to be reading this whole thread over the next couple days to see what everyone has to say :)

congrats to you all! hopefully i'll be joining you as a DPA honeymooner wink.gif