Bianca

Dreams Puerto Aventuras Brides - POST HERE!

lol I know. Super stoked. Im starting to pack. But I need to find more flip flops I think and 1 more bikini and another cover up. Place to be in these the majority of the time. Wont be doing much touring until our second week when the kids come home. See you soon Janna. We will both the crazy brides with haggard looking fiances following in our wake. haha.

Dee, or anyone else needing swim suits.... Victorias Secret still has a bunch of clearance stuff and their bikini pieces are all around the $5.99-9.99 price. My sister managed to find one or two pieces at $2.99 even!!! Between the two of us we ordered about 30 pieces (yah might've been a little overkill!) but shipping was only about $25 because of the price bracket we were in. They have some really cute summer dresses that would be great for coverups too. Worth checking out since I know they're still advertising delivery for Valentines day which would give you just enough time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010wedding View Post

My favorite bar was Barracudas. It's the one by the wedding gazebo and was by far my favorite one on the resort because it had chairs and swings! I had my cocktail hour there.
I kinda want to have our welcome cocktail and wedding cocktail at Barracudas bar. Do you think that's ok or should I do two different bars?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwcfarms View Post
l We will both the crazy brides with haggard looking fiances following in our wake. haha.
This quote made me crack up... my poor fiance already looks haggard and we still have 3 months. heeheesmile120.gif

I don't think it would be a big deal to have both events at the same bar. I'm sure over the course of the week you'll be at all of the bars a number of times (if you're anything like me that is!!) so at least this way you will be consistent which might be a nice bonus for your guests. They won't have to think about which bar they're supposed to be at on which day - they just show up at the same one every time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by badrianne View Post
I kinda want to have our welcome cocktail and wedding cocktail at Barracudas bar. Do you think that's ok or should I do two different bars?
Hey Ladies

I have my resort/wedding review on my laptop so as soon as i get that I'll post it.

You may want to check what time Barracudas bar closes, it's fairly quiet over there and on some nights when i was there it was closed early. I think it closed at 9 on my wedding night. Desire was a nice place, I had my welcome and fairwell drinks there, Alfrado & Rene and awesome bartenders!

-Rain

And ladies, if you have any questions, please email me rainfall_mt @ hotmail.com

I just cleaned up my inbox on bdw and don't get to come here often sorry.

I echo Mylene comments about planning. You don't need to worry about a thing and Jacy and her team will take care of everything!

Good Luck Planning!

-Rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainfall View Post
You may want to check what time Barracudas bar closes, it's fairly quiet over there and on some nights when i was there it was closed early. I think it closed at 9 on my wedding night. Desire was a nice place, I had my welcome and fairwell drinks there, Alfrado & Rene and awesome bartenders!
Interesting. I think they bar closures depend on how many people hang out there. If there are lots of people at the bar then the bartender won't leave. At least that's how it was back when I was there. Or maybe one of my guests just slipped the bartenders a few bills, LOL. After my reception at the lagoon we hung out at Barracudas until about 11 PM